ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project laguna coupe

laguna coupe
e9b05c36.jpg

Had these tinted today next job black grill

Hey mate looking good i think doing the grill will make it look heaps better, maybe consider black or carbon fiber badges instead of removal if its too difficult.
Have you got the windows tinted yet?

laguna coupe
i want to do a black bit inbetwen the headlights on the bumper with a thin blue line down each side but im no good at photoshop any one like to try so basically on the front bumper following the lines down off where my headlighs meet the end off the bonnet i want black and a blue thin line down each side off the black bit

Hey mate i did a chop thin blue lines are hard to see but are their
Lagunathing.gif

Feel free to donate ;) i think i ive done pretty well considering ive only really done 5 photoshop pictures 3 including yours ever.

I really carn't think of anything else it needs maybe window tint and some nicer exhaust tips but yeah looks pretty good to me mate.

Last edited:
Hey mate did another photoshop as requested i did it how you wanted first but didnt think it looked that great thats why i thought i misread neways have a look at this
damnlagunathing.jpg

:cool:

not sure why u have to mess with every cars headlights you own lol. bar that it looks amazing really does!!

details on the splitter please :)

laguna coupe
just a few little more bits done the silver bits round the windows blue and black put my other wheels back on and put a pin stripe blue bit at bottom of headlights

DSC_1493.jpg

DSC_1494.jpg

DSC_1495.jpg

DSC_1496.jpg

DSC_1497.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
stop it, stop it now pleeeeeaaaaase! not keen on the blue bits but its refreshing to see some originality towards subtle mods, still not keen though

oh and loose the stupid multi-coloured dustcaps too, the dice look soooo out of place on the car

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The blue doesn't work.

keep it simple and clean,its worked so far so why complicate things...

GTD, Lupo
Take all the blue stuff off!! Just needs new exhaust tips imo, but the way its going i await sticker bomb update :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What on earth have you done that for??

It looked bloody lovely before that blue. :(