ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project laguna coupe

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Hi everyone hope all of your mods are coming along!!
So glad to see this car on here now, yes I have only just renewed my membership so apologies there!! :(
@liguid force loving what you have done with the beast, I am looking for company's and ideas as to what I can do to mine.
I am looking to keep it mostly factory apart from kick as mods, had it re-mapped by rs tuning come across a couple of problems but running at 210bhp and around 380 ft lb torque :)
Got 20mm wheel spacers on from H&R and it makes it look bad ass, turn them wheels and watch them kick out of the body work ;)
Booked in for a custom made exhaust as you know they do not make them for this car, or have I not looked hard enough??
Oh and tinted windows had to be done!

I am looking for other things to do, are you aware of a company the removes the FAP filters yet and maps the codes out? Been told they are a b%^£ch!!!
Everyone else's comments and suggestions welcome on or off wall!

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
car pic for online even smaller.gif

Attachments

• car pic for online.gif
    car pic for online.gif
    72.4 KB · Views: 374
  Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Lol thanks Martin :) after more though had troubles to start with then ran out if time on the first map :(

@ alibailey this is a different car my friend! :D

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Can anyone give me some tips on how they are uploading awesome pics, I keep getting mine turned away. Seen some awesome pics on here and want to be able to add to that?? Cheers!

Listerine & Poledo
For my (worthless) 2-cents.

Shopping list on the sills instantly made this as chav as a 1.172 Cup with yozza.

Blue rims and details are passable though, it's good to have a relief colour

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Thanking you very much erm jesus :D

@ mace, I am looking to keep it more to it's original style actually you may pleased to hear. Looking to change a few bits though. Do people not like that front splitter then from the gt??
Looking for some coilovers for it if anyone can help and some high carbon disks.

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Well firstly there was a problem with the car shutting down before the ECU date could be downloaded to map. Then i'm not sure why but the bloke said that he wasn't getting the gains that he was expecting for some reason :( Did what he could and then turned up the turbo boost a little for a little extra.
Didn't help that the bloke before mine that was supposed to be done by the time I got there ran way over, it got to 10 o'clock and I still had some driving to do!

@knuckles I'm not sure which picture I prefer small difference but changes the look quite a lot :S

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Oh and think I agree with you phill1978 but In the end that's why it is good, everyone does it differently :cool:

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
I can see why bottom one doesn't look enough and it also covers up the kind of noticeable water jet square, but the downfall is at the top where the bumper does not meet inline with the wheel arch :(

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
I can see why bottom one doesn't look enough and it also covers up the kind of noticeable water jet square, but the downfall is at the top where the bumper does not meet inline with the wheel arch :(

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
IMG_0010_zpse013ab04.jpg

Pic of the car out and about. In serious need of coil overs and found that Eibach don't do them! Bad times, finding this car to be a bit of a pain!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Well firstly there was a problem with the car shutting down before the ECU date could be downloaded to map. Then i'm not sure why but the bloke said that he wasn't getting the gains that he was expecting for some reason :( Did what he could and then turned up the turbo boost a little for a little extra.
Didn't help that the bloke before mine that was supposed to be done by the time I got there ran way over, it got to 10 o'clock and I still had some driving to do!

@knuckles I'm not sure which picture I prefer small difference but changes the look quite a lot :S

id be getting it to RS tuning in Leeds

laguna coupe
Thanks everyone for your comments. The people that have supported me and helped me win the british 4 stroke championship are what the stickers are there for. The colour scheme is the going to be the Same as my ski when it gets painted for next season.
76AE2203-7456-42C1-8B32-9304ACF8FF87-4833-000003E51A17EEB5.jpg

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Hi everyone!
Spankers new turbo on the Laguna, shame it had a wobly. Week and a half in the garage and I have my baby back. Custom stainless system on the cards in the next couple of weeks.

Any guru's out there that know of the easiest way to eliminate FAP filter catalytic convertors on Diesels?
Oh also coil over systems that deosn't cost an arm and a leg :)

Cupra
No idea I'm afraid, but you might want to start your own thread. ;)

@liquid_force, congrats on winning the Champoinships!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hi everyone!
Spankers new turbo on the Laguna, shame it had a wobly. Week and a half in the garage and I have my baby back. Custom stainless system on the cards in the next couple of weeks.

Any guru's out there that know of the easiest way to eliminate FAP filter catalytic convertors on Diesels?
Oh also coil over systems that deosn't cost an arm and a leg :)

Here's an idea, get your own thread and stop clogging up this one?

laguna coupe
bit off a update not really car related but this is my ski after is paint job ready for next season

B22D5CF7-5F8F-47B5-BFDF-847ED1F25A54-2807-0000044E11CB99AE.jpg

8144800E-A576-4121-8546-7B456C86B27C-2807-0000044E0A9B1203.jpg

and can anybody attemp to make my car look a bit my aggressive at the front end no silly teeth or eyes though
DSC_1486.jpg

M16a
That looks awesome mate.

I think dog fighter teeth would actually work personally. Think it has the right shape at the front if you get me?

Laguna Mon GP DCI180
Hi liquid how's it going? Well I was very surprised yesterday to see a Laguna coupe coming up behind me on the A1 and then to find out it was you with all the very nice blue additions in my face :)
This car looks even better in real life!!
Was a massive surprise to see you, much to the amusement of the missis when she was saying what the f*^k are you doing!!!! :)

'09 Laguna 3.5
Hiya, absolutely love a major part of the mods you've done. I've bought one last week and currently looking for a slight change on the rims. I've got the 3.5 V6 version with the 4control and looking to stay with 18" or perhaps 19" but a bit wider (either 245 or perhaps 255 or 225 with spacers). Cause on the default setup I don't like the big space towards the sides of arches (especially on the back). But what worries me is the effect it has on driving the car. What's your experience? Still as great to drive as before or did you notice a slight difference?

Cheers!