ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Product testers wanted!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Got mine yesterday, better than I expected! Really glad I won now. Unfortunately probably going to have to wait until next week to use the products though... are we meant to be reviewing both products or just the one?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I also got mine yesterday, if i dont go to the football tomorrow ill get the car done!

I got Tripple and Spirit btw.

Got mine cheers autofinesse

got iron out and spirit. Now for the retarded question i take it that you want the spirit applied to a freshly iron'd out car.

Or can i apply a polish between??

Tbh why am i asking im no professional detailer, and they want a real world review so i shall just apply the two products and review;)

don't panic ive used iron out before:rasp:

Inferno 225 cup
This is one thin layer of the sample i applied to my o/h runabout.

zu6y9a6u.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine cheers autofinesse

got iron out and spirit. Now for the retarded question i take it that you want the spirit applied to a freshly iron'd out car.

Or can i apply a polish between??

Tbh why am i asking im no professional detailer, and they want a real world review so i shall just apply the two products and review;)

don't panic ive used iron out before:rasp:

Rejuvinate before spirit

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Uploading my pics now.

you best appreciate this, I battled through rain and more rain to do my car today.

3 layers later it's done. And I must say spirit smells immense

what I had to work with
null_zps72096e9d.jpg

Ordered some tripple as i have no decent polish to use between iron out and spirit. Hopefully do the car tuesday.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Tempted to strip back the car completely, tape down the centre then one half machine applied tripple topped with spirit and the other half machine applied rejuvenate topped with spirit. Maybe 2 layers of spirit on each side if the amount allows. JD Rob

Aye, that's a plan. Well we have three pots between us. It's a panel pot that I've got around a car before, so should be feasible. What's the chatter about weekend after next, so 16th/17th? Rob Scrooge

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Wish I was closer as could do with a few pointers and general detailing chat as everyone I know thinks I'm a freak.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Still no let up on the rain. Thinking Il have to get the bonnet and front bumper done in a break in the weather over the weekend and rest later on. Least the hardest wearing areas will be covered and tested

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Big thank you to Auto Finesse came home to this today

full size bottle of verso, personal Christmas card, two air fresheners and a (somewhat battered but still very tasty) chocolate Santa

D2597E37-9EC8-4DAD-99DC-83C9D5D23362_zps2tvaw6tq.jpg

You really go the extra mile for customer care :approve:

ill get get my review done as soon as I can, I tried a splash of it in the house on the coffee table, a little goes a very long way (but then it is concentrated) and made my coffee table look new again

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've had dressle applied for over two weeks now on, works laptop, desk, mates motorbike, my interior. I must say it's my new favourite AF product for the minute. The big thing is that it hasn't attracted s**t loads of dust on my dashboard as that is proper pet hate of mine. It also feels awesome too, lovely and smooth. So thanks for the sample :)

I like verso, it does the job well and dilutes well. I just begrudge paying decent money for apc when really cheap stuff does just as good job even when diluted. I have used it in every detail I've done the last few months though.

172 cup
I've had dressle applied for over two weeks now on, works laptop, desk, mates motorbike, my interior. I must say it's my new favourite AF product for the minute. The big thing is that it hasn't attracted s**t loads of dust on my dashboard as that is proper pet hate of mine. It also feels awesome too, lovely and smooth. So thanks for the sample :)

I like verso, it does the job well and dilutes well. I just begrudge paying decent money for apc when really cheap stuff does just as good job even when diluted. I have used it in every detail I've done the last few months though.

Agree on the Dressle, The stuff I applied to my engine bay three weeks ago still looks great now.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yep it's better than I expected, it's kind of made my perl redundant... Shame really as I have nearly a litre of the stuff lol