ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Product testers wanted!

A little something CS members....

We have 20 sample pots of our Spirit wax to give to 20 CS members totally FOC along with a sample of our Rejuvenate pre wax cleanser to create the perfect base. Here's how it works: With winter approaching we want your help putting our wax through its paces, that's where you guys come in, we are looking for 20 people willing to give this wax a run on their car through winter and report back in a thread on how your getting on along with a few pictures. Do the whole car, part of a car or even side to side with your current wax/sealant choice. All you have to do is post up your name - a link to a write up or product review if you have done one would help your chances but its not totally necessary as we are looking for members from all experience/skill levels.

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
I will do it...
I'm new to detailing world... Have used auto glym, Meg's before....
And have already purchased my first auto finesse products.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill give it a go.

I need to get some products on the megane before it comes on the road for winter anyway so this would be good.

172 cup
Never used wax on a car before but I would be willing to trial it and give you an opinion from a complete newbie :)

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I would like to try it out been impressed with autofinesse products so far.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
For those who do give it a go... Spirit Wax is great, very easy on / off and seems very durable.

I've got a nice big tub I'm working my way through already :)

330Ci cab
i'd be more than happy to test out a wax product, i love using the stuff, just need a reason to broaden my horizons as i use a competitor. be interesting to see the difference between the 2 also :)

i'll PM my name and address if its required

RB 182
I'll give it a go, I have some experience with detailing but that was over 4 years ago! No detailing threads sorry. Just bought a new Monaco Blue so this would be nice to test and seal it for the winter :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll be happy to give it a go. Have basic knowledge on detailing but am always willing to try and learn new things

Chris

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'll have a go, just bought a new car so will be putting some effort into cleaning before winter!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I'd love to give this ago.

Not a chap with all the DA and things (I'm a normal human so maybe a real world tester!) but I am a perfectionist for a clean car.

Will be doing about 8k over the winter so a wax test is perfect. Would probably do a 50% zymol and 50% AF right down a centre split line. Love a write up (not detailing related but this is a write up I did) http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?697202-How-to-fit-EPAS-to-a-172-182

Pictures would be no problem (got an slr) and I'm always easy to contact. Public Cliosport CV complete :)

One of the more recent scrubs on our cars. I'll happily send a few photos over but they're on my other computer. I beg!

DSC00502_zps78b0695c.jpg

Last edited:
I'd also happily give this a go chaps. I've never posted a review of a detailing product but I would class myself as someone who is a fairly competent writer.

I have a trophy that I'll be running daily throughout winter for 80 miles a day / 400 miles a week / and c. 2000 miles a month.

Happy to commit to intermediate washes or give it a prewinter clean and wax, then not touch it for 4 months :) (oh... And it's a proper swirl bus at the mo)!

Eta: Another dslr user here so no rubbish photos and also an old fashioned hand washer, I've never got round to investing in a DA or rotary.

I'd be happy to give this a bash if you need anymore people.

I'm getting a new car at the weekend so that will be due a detail, would be nice to try a AF wax.

Never waxed before so would love to be able to compare it to the likes of sealants like C2v3 and how it all holds up to motorway miles over the winter, count me in.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd be more than happy to give it ago. It'll have to cope with a lot of mud with me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Spirit is nice chaps. Pretty durable so should be lasting no problem. Enjoy the testing. :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd be willing to give it a go on the zed, it needs winter protection, it's not had any wax since I have it a quick blast of blue velvet in July.

As for skill level, quite firmly amateur :eek:

I'd like to give it a try please, just got a new car that I'm going to spend a weekend on, would prefer to try this over something else.

id do half this, and half the sample pot of purple stuff I got from you last year.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I'd love to give this a go. My girlfriend picked up her brand new 1 Series a week or two ago. Its currently wearing Tough Coat, but we were planning on completley stripping it back and applying two layers of Passion for winter, so this would fit really well.

Ryan / RyG