ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Product testers wanted!

Inferno 225 cup
Great stuff! This is going on my o/h Clio that gets washed once every 5 years :) so perfect candidate.

Cheers guys.

Rob Scrooge - I mentioned in my PM to AF that the three of us could use it at the Unit on the Toledo, Panzer and Zed. Different colours, you do more driving, different conditions etc. Would make for an interesting initial looks and longevity test.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
No offence to the lucky ones but some IMO just seem more interested in a free product than genuinely testing it, I do however look forward to reading what I hope are some good thorough reviews.

I didn't enter as my write up would be rubbish and my knowledge base is very limited.

No offence to the lucky ones but some IMO just seem more interested in a free product than genuinely testing it, I do however look forward to reading what I hope are some good thorough reviews.

I didn't enter as my write up would be rubbish and my knowledge base is very limited.

They stated this in the first post

we are looking for members from all experience/skill levels.

So your knowledge base doesn't really matter!

Lol Andy, you're such a bitter billy with a buffer ;) PM'd.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I don't mean offence by it even though it may come across like that, I just hope people do come back and offer a good write up with pics etc. and not just take the wax and run.

I can't see me getting out and doing much with the car except driving it over winter so wouldn't really give them the feedback I presume they want.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I don't mean offence by it even though it may come across like that, I just hope people do come back and offer a good write up with pics etc. and not just take the wax and run.

I can't see me getting out and doing much with the car except driving it over winter so wouldn't really give them the feedback I presume they want.

Agreed, I don't expect half the folk to bother with write ups. I actually like doing before/afters and mini write ups on things. If the products good I will most likely buy, I tend to stick to autoglym had wax and collinite mainly so looking forward to trying this new product. Also struggling to find a nice wax for the capsicum red

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Seriously? Its an immense colour for wax. It wears pretty much everything so well!

Maybe my problem is I'm comparing it to German paint namely Estoril blue which was an outstanding colour. I find the red dulls quite easy, it's quite a soft paint too.

Maybe my problem is I'm comparing it to German paint namely Estoril blue which was an outstanding colour. I find the red dulls quite easy, it's quite a soft paint too.

PLENTY of waxes, but it's all about the prep.

Decent base prep product such as Tripple (PLUG since it's an AF thread!!) followed by Carbon, Glasur, Vocs Red, Orange Crush, any of the AF waxes or, as in my current case, C2V3;

4usa7ytu.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I think I am maybe a bit too much of a perfectionist. I just want more shine! The car itself does look great but I always want it better!

Excuse the poor pics these were just quick ones with the iPhone and my shaky hands

7C5264C8-98E9-4C4D-A3D2-D87451BCB221-3462-000000843D234FB3_zpsf6550c9a.jpg

null_zps9b25e4f9.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
What is your rough process Cribert?

What products are you currently using?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
What is your rough process Cribert?

What products are you currently using?

those above are ones a few weeks after a full wax. I did a full decontamination, till the paint was clear of any metal fallout, tar etc etc then removed a few of the swirls with my
DA(meguiars cut and polish) , then a rinse and dry and a check over the paint.

then I apply the wax however I usually only do 1 maybe 2 coats, thinly applied. That is using autoglym hd wax. Used collinite on the sills.