ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics Of My Clio!! (modified)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not a fan, but each to their own. Do the reflections from the dash not drive you crazy?

Clio
Clio interior looks immense, really well done, wouldnt do it to my own but if i did id be proud, and u should be
:) liking it
ignore all the f*****s out there who **** it off, id like to see them try do a better job.
its unique and thats all that matters

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Love the interior..

Was expecting better on the outside though, not my taste at all..

As for the subaru.. I like it, don't see what's dis-tasteful about it at all..

C

Cupster

I like the clio arches, done really well. Its all too OTT for me though.

b/g 182, meg tourer
both cars look a bit 'chav', sorry fella. not my thing at all. i would feel a bit of a tool driving either of those cars.
the work done looks to a high standard, but what a shame... they are ruined

2002 172 monaco blue
dnt understand why you think the scooby is chavvy.
maybe the sunstrip???
only mods are splitters alloys and skirts
with the clio, in the tunnel, the reflection is quite blindin lol
wiley

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
BTW i think the scooby is nice for a bug eye... clio's no that hot although the work seems top notch

b/g 182, meg tourer
maybe that was a bit harsh saying the scooby was chavy. looking at it again... the wheels look great on the scooby look great, its just the front bumper that ruins it.
i think the look of the clio put me off the scoob, not a fan of the clio at all.

182trophy & Williams
quite an interesting read so far. lol.do you know how much extra weight you've added too your 182?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i've now deleted 27 posts in total... apart from the main issue of abuse the amount of spam from a couple of members is also not required. you know who you are!

2002 172 monaco blue
where i'm living at the moment its ok, no trouble or anything
if i want to get a house i can, but not for them moment
don't want to be stuck in this sh*t country all my life

as i said on the scoob, it's not a new bumper.... it's just a splitter lol
obviously not a subtle as your little cup splitters that are hardly noticeable
wiley

where i'm living at the moment its ok, no trouble or anything
if i want to get a house i can, but not for them moment
don't want to be stuck in this sh*t country all my life

U dont want to bring those moters into the city either mate
they would get ripped apart lol

Clio looks like a smartie on wheels f**king horible looking
i would just think chav the minute it past but the interior is spot on.
Scooby is alright but how many do you see knocking about that look
exactly the same.I see at least 3 of those everyday Good work on the Mod score though.

Clio 1.2 Billabong
tbh i quite like them both.

not keen on the plate on the scooby, looks too long imo.

the clios had a lot of work and effort put into it, dont like the back bumper and exhausts though.

respect for doing something like that to your cars though.
ignore most of the turini crew here. even a headlight change gets their backs up.

120d M Sport
Fair enuf to u mate Im not keen but its good to see somethin diffrent

The interior tho...How much did u spend on that? Like it or loathe it, its impressive!!

mk2 1.2 16v
Not a fan of the outside of the clio personally. Each to their own though, and fair play to you for being brave enough to post on here.

Interior looks great imo, dashboard is just a bit shiny for my taste :rasp: seems very well done though. You must of spent an absolute fortune on both cars!

Graham

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
as i said on the scoob, it's not a new bumper.... it's just a splitter lol
obviously not a subtle as your little cup splitters that are hardly noticeable
wiley

well a cup splitter wouldnt be noticeable for you being in the weeds whilst trying to spot it

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
the interior is real nice on the clio, but i got to agree with the majority, overkill on the exterior, though it is well done.

Dynamique+ 1.4
You lot are amazingly 2 faced. You all hate lustys car!! And good god what have you done to that scoob? Get rid of the daft body kit and what where you thinking with the clio?

Titanium 182
Not a fan of the clio really

I don't mind the impretza
If you ditched the sunstrip (lets face it RAM SPEED on your windscreen looks daft)

and the splitter and side skirts then maybe put the front badge back on ? it would look pretty awesome. !

I like the white wheels.

120d M Sport
Loathed the Clio at first..But fair play to u Wiley, the work u hav done to it appears to be high standard. Give it a good clean and polish tho!

Gotta respect how he has taken a load of abuse for this aswell :approve: harsh really

clio 172
Two great 'show cars', 5 years ago people bought magazines with these cars on the front and flocked to car shows to see wide archs, smoothed extreme kits on cars.
Things have changed but a car that is built and put together fantasically demands respect. You may not want t drive the car but hey does everyone like your car?