ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics Of My Clio!! (modified)

2002 172 monaco blue
used to be on here alot (clio_romford), now i got a scooby :)

still have my baby though, here's some pics of her

clio:

IMG00098.gif

IMG00091.gif

IMG00076.gif

DSC00019.gif

DSC01101.gif

DSC01100.gif

DSC01098.gif

DSC00011.gif

DSC00009.gif

pics of both cars :

DSC01193.gif

DSC01192.gif

DSC01191.gif

DSC00010.gif

DSC00005.gif

scooby :

DSC01199.gif

S73F1304.gif

IMAG0003.gif

all comment welcome:)
wiley

a burnt one
Agreed, that bumper on the Impreza is just wrong, i dont mean to be harsh, i know you've put a lot of effort into the clio but it's fitting there is a toilet roll on the dash coz its................

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You have far to much money and you are blowing it all on ruining cars.

FLOL... Hi Adam

Not a fan of either, i prefer both cars with subtle mods.

Pity too, Imprezas (even bugeyes) can look so much better with subtle bits

the impreva looks really good on the white wheels

clio looks good too, interior is pretty cool :)

are you keeping both cars?

172 Cup
Clio is turd hence the bog roll, and a waste of money. I like the scooby but I'd rather a newer model like Scutch has!

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm liking the Scobby, but WTF - Why do u have bog roll in ur dashboard in the Clio???

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The clio, whilst not to my tastes, has been incredibly well done. The body and interior look flawless. Hats off to you son.

Ignore the fucktards on here. Most of them ask on here for help changing a brake light bulb so have no appreciation for the amount of effort and skill needed to creat your Clio.

The scooby looks chav though. Not my cuppa at all.

Ruined imo

Nice upgrade from a 1.1 though. I just hope the Scooby dosn't end up looking the same as the Clio

Front of the clio looks good, not too keen on the back though.

Scoob is okay.

I'd probs drive the scooby, out of the two.

How much you spent on that Clio!??

The clio, whilst not to my tastes, has been incredibly well done. The body and interior look flawless. Hats off to you son.

Ignore the f**ktards on here. Most of them ask on here for help changing a brake light bulb so have no appreciation for the amount of effort and skill needed to creat your Clio.

The scooby looks chav though. Not my cuppa at all.

+1

No one on here seems to like anythin without turinis and a cup splitter.

How old are you btw?

a burnt one
Just for the record, ive often had a go at the turinis/silvervisions brigade who think they are the be all and end all of modifying.

I can change a headlight bulb and know enough about cars to fix most problems with minimal tools at my disposable

I do not (like the brigade) slate every modified car i see, i appreciate lots of time, effort and money has went into the clio and it is incredibly well done, however it doesnt detract from the fact it is fugly, almost as if you have stuck that trolley handle on, covered it in glue and ram raided Halfords.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Have to be honest, the clio is the total opposite of my tastes and would never do it myself... BUT
As already commented, its been well done, and you have put a lot of effort into it and clearly a lot of cash so congrats to you mate

A Euro'd one...
Clio is not my cup of tea looks like a badly modified corsa with a combat kit, everyone for their own as long as you like it. The imprezza is not so bad, white wheels work well

J03

MX5 1.8
the clio looks nice, looks really similar to this months fast car corsa, the paint job and black theme is near exact same! scooby looks aggro! but i never really fancied the bug eyed one, otherwise both cars nice

rps13
if i were to spend that much money on cosmetically modifying a car i would at least want the opinion of other people to be that it looks cool.

Never above 25mpg
Clio +1
Clio mods -1

Subaru +2

Your impreza looks alright mate. Nice step up from the Clio.
Not to my taste though, looks like a war wound.
Howcome you kept it? Looks like an advanced version of Lusty's!!

J03

MX5 1.8
Clio +1
Clio mods -1

Subaru +2

Your impreza looks alright mate. Nice step up from the Clio.
Not to my taste though, looks like a war wound.
Howcome you kept it? Looks like an advanced version of Lusty's!!

:lolup:

182kev

love the clio dash and it works well with the cars overall appearance,not to everyones taste but what is on here,as already said in this thread if it doesnt have a c/f splitter or a set of turinis you not one of the group!

hats off, alot of work and thought went into both cars

1.8 8v RSi
i'll b the first to say i love both cars and cant fault them. i'm a fan of ott bodkykitted cars (although i'd never do anything like tht to mine) good effort from you.

2002 172 monaco blue
didn't actually think I would that much money on the clio.... I was gradually modifying it over the 6 years I had her, if I had the choice I would have just put 17s and slammed it. But once you get into the modifying scene, you gt bit influenced lol.
The subaru was actually bought with the front/rear splitter and skirts.
The wheels I obviously changed,
Bugeye aren't that pretty anyways, think the front splitter makes it look more aggresive(not a whole front bumper btw)
Its a wrx, faster than the 182 I reckon. Sounds much much nicer too
Wiley
Wiley

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
i like them both the only thing i dont like on the clio is there mirrors and the bonet, but then thats just an opinion, its not just your car i dont like bonnet vents altogether lol , good effort tho son

mx5
Yea I agree about the bonnet.
The interior is luush tho, and imo smoothed boots on clios look the nuts.
Well done :)