ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request , Mk 1 Clio 172's

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^ mines def not silver ;)

one of my interior...

07112006005.jpg

Middo, as much as i love your car, that steering wheel is awful. Looks like one of those 1986 'outrun' machines.
1.6Rsi or Exclusive wheel is the way forward.

Chocolate Bar™
^ mines def not silver ;)

one of my interior...

07112006005.jpg

Middo, as much as i love your car, that steering wheel is awful. Looks like one of those 1986 'outrun' machines.
1.6Rsi or Exclusive wheel is the way forward.

bought it for purpose not look. Its a drivers car and it makes the car feel much more reponsive, and better to drive. I also dont wanna waste 200 quid on a steering wheel that looks standard. It also saved my car from getting written off

Chocolate Bar™
heres how it came originally, only piccy i've got. Its not strictly a uk car, as any colour bar silver was imported from abroad, however most were registered as uk cars, just imported in on demand, so full uk specced cars

24102006002.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
yep and a cd changer! thats why theres so many more silver ph1s than other colours.

so how much do you think a 2000 w plate with 77k on the clock is worth ? fsh and the cambelt has been done too. oh and its silver.

2 previous owners

or i have been offered an x plate on 52k, again with a fsh and the cambelt done, how much do you think that is worth ?

audi a6 3.0tdi
here is an odyssy blue one seen as they are all silver :)

Attachments

• Photo-0022.jpg
    Photo-0022.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo-0009.jpg
    Photo-0009.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 20
  audi a6 3.0tdi
i paid too much to be honest (£5300) but it had 43000miles on the clock fsh and one owner from new. i wanted it as soon as i saw it so was willing to pay that much. i'm so glad i did. :)

Monblue bombay badboy!
stunning, how many miles ? how much did you pay for it etc ?
paid £3600 for it mate with 64000 on the clock a barging i thought had to have a bit done to it cosmetically lil dents and stuff but apart from that it is mint got this to go on soon

Last edited:
i paid too much to be honest (£5300) but it had 43000miles on the clock fsh and one owner from new. i wanted it as soon as i saw it so was willing to pay that much. i'm so glad i did. :)

That is a lot. I got mine in Aug 06, FSH, 1 owner, 34k on the clock and paid £3800 BUT it was due the cam belt change and 36k service soon after.

Ph1 172
it depends how much you want it really i payed 4900 about 5 months ago with full renault service history and 65k on the clock was the only one local and managed to eek out an 18month honda warranty. Also the cambelt had been done at 58k which influenced me greatly

audi a6 3.0tdi
mine was bought from a dealer and the listed price for buying a 172 from a dealer at that time was £5200 i also got a great part ex price for my old car which helped make make it that little bit easier to pay extra. i hate buying private i feel its too risky just my opinion though

16v
Here is my beast with a few changes since I bought it in 2000 it still only has 28000 miles!!!

album_pic.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT002.jpg

Feb.jpg

Feb7.gif

DSC000577.gif

DSC00058.gif

Hope you like it!