ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup - handbrake cables part no and availability?

Renaultsport Clio 172
Done s search but no definitve answer.

Any idea of correct part numbers for 172 Cup handbrake cables? And where to buy, and what aftermarket ones fit?

Various threads saying not available at renault, or that Phase 1 cables should be used, other threads saying 182 cables fit.

What's correct?

Thanks

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine from ECP, Pagid. The passenger side doesn't pass through the rear beam correctly but fits otherwise. I just cable-tied it in place instead.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Got mine from ECP, Pagid. The passenger side doesn't pass through the rear beam correctly but fits otherwise. I just cable-tied it in place instead.
got a link or part no’s please bud?

Whats the issue with it passing through rear beam on a Cup then?

Drew88

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Done s search but no definitve answer.

Any idea of correct part numbers for 172 Cup handbrake cables? And where to buy, and what aftermarket ones fit?

Various threads saying not available at renault, or that Phase 1 cables should be used, other threads saying 182 cables fit.

What's correct?

Thanks
Morning mate, I’ve got a pair of handbrake cables off a 172 Cup rear beam if you want them? They’re practically like new and still have the stickers with part numbers attached which I can send you a picture of if you’d prefer to try and source new? Thanks - Andy.

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N
6000073733 is the L/H standard 172 Cable, According to RPD R/H is no longer Available
I Just googled the Part Number above until RPD was in the search.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
6000073733 is the L/H standard 172 Cable, According to RPD R/H is no longer Available
I Just googled the Part Number above until RPD was in the search.
Why couldn’t they have just used the same left to right?