ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
You know there is a lever the other side that will stop the guillotines, and you could have walked him through?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
From what ive read though there isnt a level cap

Yeah there isn't a confirmed level cap but what I'm saying is even with no cap you can still max out everything to 100 at level 81 therefore having no more perks to choose - giving you 80 in total.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Ahh Simon. Sidestep to your left. Oh wait, no. Right. RIGHT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good game. Or at least I think it will be if I get into it. I just burned an innocent fox alive and was lolling when I got pwnt by some yeti thing and then realised I hadn't saved it for ages. FFS.

It plays MUCH better with the 360 pad BTW. K&M in this is the same as with Fallout 3. Sh*t.

If you have a current main quest active, is it ok to just f**k it off and do one? I was supposed to be helping some bloke about a dragon, but I just legged it and decided to try and join some gay legion. Will that main quest remain open?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
If you have a current main quest active, is it ok to just f**k it off and do one? I was supposed to be helping some bloke about a dragon, but I just legged it and decided to try and join some gay legion. Will that main quest remain open?

Yup

My quest log is ridiculously large at the moment

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Any ideas how I remove this arrow in my eye? LOL

6352994925_03a083bdbd_b.png

That's awesome. Cheers.

I also had a chat with a bloke with cat head. That was a bit disturbing. Weird game. Not sure it's really my thing but I'll keep playing. Are there any frag grenades in it? :(

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm head of the Thieves' Guild now.

It's an incredible line of quests to do, if you've not done it already.

Plus, you get access to some of the best-looking armour in the game. I'm 75 Sneak, 65 One-Handed and 60 Archery now.

2abf0a7b.jpg

AK

M240i
I'm going to get this I think.

Something to waste some time over Xmas.

Gotta take my Xbox to Glasgow to play it though.

F82 M4
I'm head of the Thieves' Guild now.It's an incredible line of quests to do, if you've not done it already.Plus, you get access to some of the best-looking armour in the game. I'm 75 Sneak, 65 One-Handed and 60 Archery now.
2abf0a7b.jpg
Serious how do you do it? Are you currently off work? It's not a dig, I generally want to know how you manage to find so much time. IIRC you have a GF as well?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That armour is mint.

Serious how do you do it? Are you currently off work? It's not a dig, I generally want to know how you manage to find so much time. IIRC you have a GF as well?

"Works" from home.

The life of Riley... ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I've been off work until today because we're moving house soon. Back to work today and tomorrow though.

So yeah, I've been playing a LOT of Skyrim.

That comparison would have been nice if they had tested it on two PCs. The mid-range one that they used, and a real one.

Nothing at the mo :(
I can't decide on what to do decide regarding a new character...

Sneak/Magic/Archery/Light Armour/*Back up 1 hander weapon*

Magic/Archery/Heavy Armour/One hander weapon