ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Nothing at the mo :(
Im restarting tonight even though ive pumped in 20hours..

I started out to be a warrior. then changed to warrmage.. not enjoying just blasting with mage... but alot of my perks are in one hander/shield/heavy armour :D

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Im restarting tonight even though ive pumped in 20hours..

I started out to be a warrior. then changed to warrmage.. not enjoying just blasting with mage... but alot of my perks are in one hander/shield/heavy armour :D

I'm getting to the point of wanting to restart but I got a house fully kitted out and I cba to collect all the little hidden treasures again lol.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I have a few of them unusual jems but when I take them to the guy who I am meant to take them to he tells me to piss off!

Fiesta ST-3
Argh, I need this game. How do people find shorted periods on it? I'm a bit sceptical as I can't really throw 5/6 hours at a time to my xbox.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Argh, I need this game. How do people find shorted periods on it? I'm a bit sceptical as I can't really throw 5/6 hours at a time to my xbox.

I only play half hours at a time. On the PC its really easy to load up and just play for 10 minutes and save because everything loads so quick. But being able to put in a few hours at a time would be a definite benefit.

F82 M4
I've noticed the loading times on the PC are pretty rapid. Also, I feel the K&M works very well, I'm not going to use the 360 pad.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This game's a f*cking masterpiece.

I passed through the starting area again last night during a Thieve's Guild quest and it's epic.

I'm currently an 80-Sneak assassin with high destructive magic skills and I'm also pretty handy with a bow.

Weird, considering I didn't intend to go that way at all.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This game's a f*cking masterpiece.

I passed through the starting area again last night during a Thieve's Guild quest and it's epic.

I'm currently an 80-Sneak assassin with high destructive magic skills and I'm also pretty handy with a bow.

Weird, considering I didn't intend to go that way at all.

I've only played for a couple of hours and already I can see how utterly enthralling it is.

Which race did you choose, mate? Didn't you start again?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, although I'm playing both still. :eek:

My female Khajiit Rogue is Lv10; my Nord Assassin is Lv16 now.

Just playing the Thieve's Guild quests with the Nord at the moment. Epic quest line. Lots of skullduggery.

I used to play WoW, so this is nothing.

Posting this just buffed me with +40 Agility. FYI.

Yeah 2-3 saves+ is nothing really to me on this sorta game.. Considering i used to have about 4-5 alliance and 1-2 horde chars on the go all the time :p

But yeah the game is immense to say the least!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm going to marry that Camilla bird then smash her back doors right in.

I need the Amulet or Mara first, apparently. Farce.

Also, why are the guidebooks for Skyrim on Amazon going for over £100? I'm certainly not paying that much.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Am I the only one that hasn't bought a horse yet? Despite the size of the land, everything looks too f**king fantastic to just go charging about on a horse

I have fast travelled every now and then though, natch

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Also, why are the guidebooks for Skyrim on Amazon going for over £100? I'm certainly not paying that much.

I was just going to say you need that first. :dapprove:

Who's Camilla? Where does she live?

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404

Sounds pretty steep. I'm just going to use this. Should soon fill up with information and advice.

DCi
Am I the only one that hasn't bought a horse yet? Despite the size of the land, everything looks too f**king fantastic to just go charging about on a horse

I have fast travelled every now and then though, natch
I've not bothered with a horse yet.

Slayed my 3rd dragon just now, woop for days off... just gotta grind smithing for my dragon armour :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Impressive.

2011 is fast becoming the year games debuted at incredible numbers, as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim sells over 3.4 million copies at retail (not including digital sales) in its first 2 days on sale.

Up over 600% on Oblivion's modest 490k staggered opening across PS3 and X360, Skyrim will manage to outsell Oblivion as a whole in a matter of weeks. 59% of units were sold on the X360 (over 2 million copies) and 27% on the PS3, with 14% on PC.

2.5 million of the total sold in Americas, with the remaining 950,000 units in EMEAA.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has managed to beat out Gears of War 3 and Fifa Soccer 12 for first week sales, and is on par with Battlfield 3, but with only 2 days sales it's selling at a faster rate. Only Modern Warfare 3 will be ahead of Skyrim, which, for an RPG, is incredible.

Im not suprised, The sorta graphics that are coming out of this game is unbeliveable

Just a quest yesterday where i had to head into a small cave where inside was a tree growing inside outwards through the ceiling.. and i was just like wow this looks sooo good

F82 M4
What are the bugs that people have been mentioning? I haven't come across any for the PC yet. I assume most have been patched up?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I need to find a shop desperately to offload a load of valuable sh*t so I can buy a house. I've somehow managed to not find a single store so far.

hence why i said pretty much every city lol.. i remembered one didnt but couldnt remember what one

Edit, Riften does i know for 100%