ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
You on tonight Liam? had some qualo games last night with that BoJuckley 11-0, 10-0 and 2 triples on quarry back to back lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hmmm possibly, depends who's on :p

Just beasting on Blops to get Pro Perks, got 44 and 6 earlier on Domination.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
great night tonight ladies cheers, abit of a fail on me on TDM , been a whiel on it BUT ftmfw on S+D i f@@ken owned lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
to be fair we all did well, Aly was on a mission too lol. Yeah Prosnipez took it bad he was proper wound up. So much fan mail of him, last thing i sent him was "F@@k you and your blocked" lol

i'm rendering a video 2 clips of spas'n 1 round on skidrow and 3 rounds on Quarry. Nowt special but wanted to put something up. There abit old like. Be up about mid afternoon

i've got about 20+ videos on my pc not too sure what to do with them.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nice work :cool:

did you get any footage from last night? was LOL!

will be on after dinner.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Who's on tonight?

On for a mega session with some beloved Wine, so performances may drop when it gets late :eek:

14' Leon Cupra 280
Yeh PSN - i'm 6th ot 7th Prestige...so i'm pretty good :) - but just got bored and had 6 months off from it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Question is though, can you do a double triangle 720 mid air wallbang headshot collateral bulletless trickshot :p

Joking, will you be on tonight?