ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was on about half hour ago then lost my internet connection and It's still down. Won't be on tonight I'm tired. Be on tomorrow if my internet is back on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My internet is back on now, be on for a big session later on. Be on about 17:00

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
mrs comes home at 4 so might be able to have a game later on... but was on until after midnight last night so she may get a bit upset...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
going out for dinner with the mrs tonight... but will negotiate a session for later on :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not getting swet'y tonight ladies, been tired today. should be on tomorrow after tea time

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've set up my dazzle and to be honest i'm going to put it straight back in it's box, lately been playing on my pc's 23" 1080p screen while the dazzle has been collecting dust, but with the dazzle out have to play on my old tv screen and it's shocking. to be honest i can't play back to the old tv screen

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
What tv did you use? When I changed to my hd tv over my ancient CRT I couldn't believe the quality difference!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What tv did you use? When I changed to my hd tv over my ancient CRT I couldn't believe the quality difference!

i've got a 26" widescreen JVC tv it's about 15 years old the one with the big back, still strong as anything.

At the minute for past 2 month or so, been using my 23" pc monitor full HD by using the HDMI ports

Mk2 ph1 clio
Im on whenever anyone else is lol .. been playin on my noob account on MW2 just to rank up and get SOH pro just to be that c*nt who runs round sniping with commando in search :)