ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nice one Liam i'm getting bored on my tod

connection is abit pants, is the kids off or something?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Took me a while to realise what you were on about when you said kids lol I was like WTF :eek: lol

Yeah they are lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you must have woken up have you lol? i've been up since 08:00 so much for a ly in on a day off lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
who's up for a game, wasn't playing well yesterday was abit tired, but i'm playing well today

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
cool, send me a text when your on, i'm going to get a bowl of ice scream now lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
at the end me and my nephew were playing, i came out on top of score board pretty much every game and lost most of the games what more can you do ffs, players on our team are f@@king NOOBS

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah some of them were annoying, trapping each other for the whole game etc.

Anyone coming on tonight? GTF off LBP you gays!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol, na going into hospital tomorrow and I've a big op on Wednesday! Well I could try and sneak the PS3 into the ward....

Clio 1.2 16v
Lol, na going into hospital tomorrow and I've a big op on Wednesday! Well I could try and sneak the PS3 into the ward....

Good luck with the OP mate, them surgeons can do miracles nowadays but did you even try a penis pump? :rasp: jk

TAR-21
Hi, my name is Severus/Adolf and I have nice hair. I can be found wandering the wilderness on Derail tonight with a S&D Bomb and a Stopping Power'd TAR-21 and some Tritton AX-Pros if anybody would like to make a date with me.

Thankya kindly.

(PS: I like to listen to Stevie Wonder in pre-game lobbies to motivate myself, so if you hate Stevie Wonder [why would you?] then I may not be a suitable date for you)

Hi, my name is Severus/Adolf and I have nice hair. I can be found wandering the wilderness on Derail tonight with a S&D Bomb and a Stopping Power'd TAR-21 and some Tritton AX-Pros if anybody would like to make a date with me.

Thankya kindly.

(PS: I like to listen to Stevie Wonder in pre-game lobbies to motivate myself, so if you hate Stevie Wonder [why would you?] then I may not be a suitable date for you)

FLOL... Is this fo' real?

I need to get my SWET on with you guys very soon... Been too long!!!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have to say i loved my bed bath, have to say she was young and fit and i did have a crush on her.

Just sweet talk her Liam, can do some sort of trade or haggle or can play doctors n nurses to let you have your PS3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
utter f**king b@llsh@t the lobby's on this tonight keeps crashing and changing host. what the f**k is 'client command overflow'? had this just this minute ago. lobby closed

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
me and geddes had a few what appeared to b hacked lobbies last night...

looks like hacking will be a plenty soon!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
thanks seb, i was on a lobby you wernt in, i was floating in the air.

will you be on later today?