ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Re: Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition

the clue is in the title people.

172//Crap Micra//Bus

Pmsl! But ye, can't wait. I has the whole day booked off too ;)

A4 Avant

I'll be getting in on the PS3 purely as all my friends have them.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I want to knife seb again.

172//Crap Micra//Bus

I've got a few headshot reserved for seb and brazo ;) Piss3 wft

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

I've just ordered the official PS3 Headset ready for this game, am going to pre order it or pop into the shops on the day of release have not decided yet though

172//Crap Micra//Bus

That actually suggests you can use them with the game?? Not realy much a review either lol.

"If you can find other Night Vision Goggles compatible with Call of Duty Modern Warfare Prestige Edition"

a burnt one

That actually suggests you can use them with the game?? Not realy much a review either lol.

"If you can find other Night Vision Goggles compatible with Call of Duty Modern Warfare Prestige Edition"

What i thought, why would you need NVG's to play a game?

As far as reviews go thats pretty pisch.

a burnt one

Unlikely anyway, we would have heard if there was a level where they were required and seeing as not everyone will be buying prestige i can't see it.

Can't see it....NVG's lol

dont know who's playing in that video but he's obviously no clue what he's doing. or maybe that was a video to show how good the respawn / die / respawn / die sequence is.....

MUST REFRAIN FROM PRE-ORDER.....

182 Trophy (216/500)

agree he didn't seem to confident with it........................... but you HAVE to pre-order!!!! you known you want to! :D

Tesla MP3 2021

The guys playing in the vid are press from the last interview where it showed you about the customer perks etc...

They are pretty s**t lol but it looks foooking intense :)

M135i

dont know who's playing in that video but he's obviously no clue what he's doing. or maybe that was a video to show how good the respawn / die / respawn / die sequence is.....

MUST REFRAIN FROM PRE-ORDER.....

I agree, the person who was playing was shocking!

oh, and get it ordered!

182 Trophy (216/500)

i dont think its wrong to want one!

but i dont think i'll get one, would be a little too much sat at home with a throat mic!

M135i

best place for pre-order then??? i want to make sure i get this on / before release date, dont know whether or not to bank on being able to pick up a copy instore somewhere.....

50 days.......gona be a long wait......and your right adam, it does! have you all seen the new headset you can get for it??

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardw...ded-Throat-Communicator-Headset-for-Xbox-360/

is it wrong that i want one???

Get some Tritton AX Pro's ordered from here: http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/Tritton_AX_PRO_Dolby_5.1_Headphones_TAXPRO

I've had some for just over a month now, they are immense. The 5.1 works really well. I can hear people coming form all directions on COD W@W.

i dont think its wrong to want one!

but i dont think i'll get one, would be a little too much sat at home with a throat mic!

dont tell me im the only one sat in full camo gear, flak jacket and boots when playing at home????:rasp:

the standard headset is shocking anyway so i could do with a upgrade, that second one though jimbo, looks immense. slightly put off by the price though.....

got 5.1 dolby surround system anyway so i get all the footsteps and bullet sound effects at the min. i love it.

M135i

the price did put me off a little. Then I thought sod it, I haven't really bought anything for myself in a while. They have to be heard to be believed. The noises sound completely different from what you can hear through normal TV speakers. My game play has been helped quite a bit since using them.

172//Crap Micra//Bus

I just crank the home cinema right up! Sitting in the middle of the war zone is where its at tbh. Oh, and f**k the neighbours lol.

Does anyone have any idea what the 'hardened edition' will have over the standard game yet? Barr the stupid books?

182 Trophy (216/500)

dont tell me im the only one sat in full camo gear, flak jacket and boots when playing at home????:rasp:

the standard headset is shocking anyway so i could do with a upgrade, that second one though jimbo, looks immense. slightly put off by the price though.....

got 5.1 dolby surround system anyway so i get all the footsteps and bullet sound effects at the min. i love it.

:eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I get wetter and wetter about this game!

well its pre-ordered, along with something else....cant wait now.

w-a-w is so frustrating. lag central most of the time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

So what's the story someone said that if you pre order it now you wont get it on the day, can someone please confirm if that's the case

in the past i have got it on the day, or the day before.

i did it purely becuase of the rumours price will be hoyked up after the release day and the fact i want it and cant be arsed to que up to get a copy. if you pre-order from somewhere half decent you'l get it on or before release day

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i'm jut getting it of amazon, its free delivery for up to 3 - 5 days but it still get to me on the day or there abouts not like 3-4 days after the release date if you know what i mean

Revels Mum & Sister

I just crank the home cinema right up! Sitting in the middle of the war zone is where its at tbh. Oh, and f**k the neighbours lol.

Does anyone have any idea what the 'hardened edition' will have over the standard game yet? Barr the stupid books?

LOL knows mate me too.

Last week I did this at the weekend. Proper loud on COD 5. Next door were in the garden with their kids, at the end when Jack Bauer shouts. Outstanding Marines out f**king standing I LOLED a littles

sure i already posted that up a bit.....

plus, i've got one on order ;) gay as it may be, i think it looks awesome.