ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Re: Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition

there similar to ones posted on the last page, they both look awesome but, more than happy with the pioneer surround sound system i use sound wise. i dont see how it could sound that much better, and for £90-130 im not convinced....

Bumder With A Buffer

f**k it im gonna pre-order

Where do you reckon is best Shop.to??

I need this game in my life - game of the year contender for sure I reckon!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Game of the decade in my eyes.

From 4 to WAW to MWF2 these games have killed it.

Days of my life have been wasted on them and no doubt many more will be sacrifised in the pursuite of prestige haha.

Wish I hadn't have seen the video tbh. Probably the best mission in the game and I've seen it on YouTube

182 Trophy (216/500)

want................ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M135i

fook, just over a month to go. this works out quite nice. back from holiday, get game, play SOLID five days before new job = WIN

Storm Grey 200

Its looking good, but maybe a bit to high tech. Im sure it will be pretty freaking epic tho

M135i

i know what you mean about too high tec. do heart sensors really exist in the battle field?

Storm Grey 200

It looks really fast too, All these extra aids make me fear that skill will become a thing of the past

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Fair point that mate. But you'd assume they'll counter that with other stuff I'd assume...hope.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

Anybody know if the PC version is gonna have Windows Live?....

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF

Most people getting this on the 360 or PS3?

E87 118d M Sport
PS3 for me!

Username markie?

same as everything mate m4rkie23

(im on avf under the same name, i know a few people from here are on it. i was in the avf a clan for cod4 and 5. lets see if i can dedicate as much time to MW2)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The guy in the vid is utter w**k lol

give the person a break it's probably the first time he played it and not too sure what the controls are, everyone has got to start off somewhere ffs