ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Thought Black Ops was using P2P, so a player in the lobby is the server (host)? Always put the lag and first week issues down to the amount of traffic on PSN.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
PMSL. Got to that part on the SP campaign where you can pickup the G11 assault rifle. PLLLLEEEAASSSEEE tell me its not that good on multiplayer?!

48-round clip, massively accurate and literally zero recoil. it doesn't even take long to reload. It ticks so many boxes that I'd be amazed if there is any better weapon in the game?

D.

LY 182
Had a cracking game on hardcore TDM Jungle last night 27-4. Chopper gunner is epic they just can't hide on that map lol. Was the 1 game the opponents weren't camping and I built up a solid killstreak.

LY 182
Darren is it the G11 that has the variable zoom or does it have a normal sight too? If it's sniper style I don't see how I'd find it of any use?

Mito Sportiva 135
Shotguns in general are out of favour on this one...I do miss AA12 with grip and scavenger though, was awesome :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Game has been absolute bullshit today..still cant invite people to a party. Transmission errors and constant host migrations are making it totally unplayable

Bumder With A Buffer
Ps3 innit...The transmission error thing f***s up the screen and you have to back out and go back into Playermatch or whatever the f**k its called.

Bumder With A Buffer
I managed to get a pretty awesome kill with the crossbow earlier..Had the contract for 2 kills in one life so decided to use the crossbow...second kill was a diving crossbow kill/sticky

quality is rubbish though

[youtube]0JQCEgK1tdE[/youtube]

Tagged him on the foot :eek:

although he killed me first it still registered as 2 kills in one life :S

Mountune Tractor
Well I've tried pretty much every single AR now for a decent amount of games and the most superior imo is the GALIL. That gun is an absolute beast and the one I'm sticking to. Love it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished the SP campaign - really good story through it, imo. The vehicle bits are a little weak but as the core of the game is FPS, that's not really an issue.

Some great set pieces in it and I love the way the very ending passes forward onto the zombie stage. I lol'd at that. :)

D.

Mountune Tractor
Just finished the SP campaign - really good story through it, imo. The vehicle bits are a little weak but as the core of the game is FPS, that's not really an issue.

Some great set pieces in it and I love the way the very ending passes forward onto the zombie stage. I lol'd at that. :)

D.

I really enjoyed it too, especially the flashback to 1945. I got to use the stg44 again!

Mk2 ph1 clio
aye ... forgot about that gun! Its useless in zombies too now, first time i tried it i was doin fine with it but then it took a full clip to take down one zombie lol

Golf GTD Mk7
This game is officially pissing me off. Multiplayer is crap. Connections fail all the time. It won't let me play at the mo either. Trying to do party last night and again it messes up. it's back to mw2 for me :(

This game is officially pissing me off. Multiplayer is crap. Connections fail all the time. It won't let me play at the mo either. Trying to do party last night and again it messes up. it's back to mw2 for me :(

totally agree mate, i am only keepin black ops for zombies, mw2 feels slicker, much better game, shame no more map packs will come out