ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm a god damn beast, son son son son son, it is biblical.

all i can say is qualo

Awesome dude.

How'd ya get it from the game into Youtube may I ask? Also can you get whole games or does it have 2 be clips etc?

Thankyou! :)

I use a device called a Hauppauge PVR, costs a few bob, but it's one of the cheaper options for recording in HD.
And I actually record whole games, and then edit them down.

Skoda Fabia vRS
what perks are we all rolling with, ive got ghost, warlord pro, and ninja, i dont like to be seen lol

my brother wont play without sleight of hand though, he loves it

Mountune Tractor
Has anyone mentioned emblems yet? Whats everyone been making? Mine is currently a set of gigantic tits!
There are some absolute classics online though!

Mountune Tractor
tumblr_lbsnyhgNet1qej9vto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbswzrclPr1qej9vto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbzmjmBLUi1qej9vto1_500.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
what perks are we all rolling with, ive got ghost, warlord pro, and ninja, i dont like to be seen lol

my brother wont play without sleight of hand though, he loves it

Currently got the same setup as you...still not as good as my player in MW2, as no stopping power and with a silencer takes a few shots to get a kill. Might roll with the suppresor off, but that sort of makes ninja a bit pointless.

Bumder With A Buffer
WTF are those emblems?? :S

Im still pee'd off with the amount of tits on this game..Playing domination mostly and hardly no-one on my team captures flags. They runaround like headless chickens ffs! Its not like they are that noobish either as some are 2nd prestige. Im nearly always top on my team and find it hard to keep a decent K/D ratio when im on a team like that.

Mito Sportiva 135
I know what you mean....was playing Search and Destroy, and people seem to instead of attacking and fighting for the marker, hide and hope the defenders come looking for them, and just win via default if they kill all the attackers.

Also on Domination people seem to just camp and go for the kills. Rage quit the other night on Nuketown as the opposition had 3 Chopper Gunners in a row...on Nuketown that is absolute carnage. One guy had like 150 kills and 20 deaths. GET A LIFE! :dead:

Tesla MP3 2021
As anyone actually managed to ulpoad a game from the theatre to the wesbite. I have done 2 but they dont show in my videos on the website, my GT is linked any everything!

I imagine with it still being BETA then there are going to be a few issues.

Mito Sportiva 135
Chopper Gunner on Nuketown is savage...nowhere to hide except the houses, and people come to flush you out...you can die about 10 times when the enemy has it, even if you wait as long as you can to respawn. Savage!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
And the not so funny thing is. I left that group had a quick bite to eat. Came back on to kick some more ass. And got beat 12-6 lol. All good fun

Dan

Mito Sportiva 135
Really not enjoying the game tonight, just doesn't have the magic of MW2...not sure why as on paper it's very good, it's just missing the magic ingredient somewhere to keep me hooked and wanting to play more. Think it's down to still not finding a setup I am happy with, the assault rifles with a suppresor just aren't good enough medium to long range, and not quick enough to fire at close range...

Nothing at the mo :(
did 3 out of 4 zombie achivements tonight

Did the pack a punch with crossbow, get all weapons *alot easier on FIVE* and killl the theif, gonna do pack a punch knife tomorrow

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got this last night for PC. Played the single player campaign up to the siege at Khe Sanh - pisses me off slightly with the never ending respawned Viet Cong. At times, you simply cannot fire and reloading fast enough for the amount of enemies in front of you and your AI 'buddies', really are sh1t-thick.

That said, I am enjoying it. The training mode against the bots is awesome and I teamed up with two mates for a quick blat on the zombie mode. Overall, I'm really liking it. I'll have a dabble with it online too, but if its as bad as MW2, then I'll stay away.

D.

Peugeot 308
Only had MW2 from this genre to compare Black Ops to.

I'd say black ops is ALOT better, the maps are better and the weapons (Due to year/s the games set on I guess?) are better!

Struggled for a while trying to find my best setup, although I've settled for the AK47u machine gun for now as it doe's everything imo!

Love the Commando, but need to get to level 42/44 for that bad boy.

Also, really enjoy the Zombie mode online!

Bumder With A Buffer
Got this last night for PC. Played the single player campaign up to the siege at Khe Sanh - pisses me off slightly with the never ending respawned Viet Cong. At times, you simply cannot fire and reloading fast enough for the amount of enemies in front of you and your AI 'buddies', really are sh1t-thick.

That said, I am enjoying it. The training mode against the bots is awesome and I teamed up with two mates for a quick blat on the zombie mode. Overall, I'm really liking it. I'll have a dabble with it online too, but if its as bad as MW2, then I'll stay away.

D.

Is that the one with the trenches?? I f**king swore big time at that..I even took the difficulty down one level as it was pissing me off that much

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is that the one with the trenches?? I f**king swore big time at that..I even took the difficulty down one level as it was pissing me off that much

Yep - that's the one! I even recorded a section in FRAPS to see if it was my pissed aim being the issue. Watched it back and it wasn't. Just VC bullets flying everywhere with a seemingly inexhaustable clip of ammo from their AK-47s. Mow down three of them and four more appear. ;)

D.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Really not enjoying the game tonight, just doesn't have the magic of MW2...not sure why as on paper it's very good, it's just missing the magic ingredient somewhere to keep me hooked and wanting to play more. Think it's down to still not finding a setup I am happy with, the assault rifles with a suppresor just aren't good enough medium to long range, and not quick enough to fire at close range...

That is why it is so much better. There is no weapon that is good at everything like the UMP or ACR was in MW2. The weapons are very well balanced, SMG are good close quarters but s**t at range, AR's are okay at close quarters and okay at range, but awesome at medium, which is how it should be.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Treyarch have taken my coloured clan tag away : (. Some1 must of reported me. The all round best gun on black ops is the AUG I keep saying it but peeps ain't listening, it's a beast. Alymac picked my gun up and admitted it was awesome.

LY 182
Treyarch have taken my coloured clan tag away : (. Some1 must of reported me. The all round best gun on black ops is the AUG I keep saying it but peeps ain't listening, it's a beast. Alymac picked my gun up and admitted it was awesome.

The AUG has been used a lot more by myself lately lol. However I've been sniping loads recently for teh_lulz. WMD is the best map for sniping. I tried sniping on firing range lol. Managed 7 or 8 kills haha. :star:

Fiesta ST-3
The AUG has been used a lot more by myself lately lol. However I've been sniping loads recently for teh_lulz. WMD is the best map for sniping. I tried sniping on firing range lol. Managed 7 or 8 kills haha. :star:

I <3 WMD. Doesn't get played enough IMO.

LY 182
I <3 WMD. Doesn't get played enough IMO.

Yeah it's a really underrated map IMO. I've never really been a sniper, so it's a nice change and bloody fun too. Had 15-8 the other night just sniping which is quite good I think because if people are clever they can usually find an angle where you can barely seem them and take you out.

Had an awesome match winning kill. You have the end where there's a small ish ladder and that bunker you can use for cover at one end. Then across the opposite side of the map you have the much bigger ladder where you go a lot higher. I was at that end, having a nose around. See some guy climb the ladder at the other side and crouch at the back. Use the variable zoom to move in twice, headshot, game over. Loved it lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
I will try the AUG then...few other people have said that, let's see how I get on! :)

I agree it's better balanced, I just haven't found the right balance to suit my style yet though!

Aug is probably the best gun for all round!!

How did you get the coloured clan tag? I keep seeing people with them who havent even prestiged. Dont you need like 15th prestige to be able to unlock them.