ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Black Ops PRE-ORDER £20!!! Very.co.uk

S2000 + E91 330D
I hope you're wrong for the guys on here. But the whole process does looks dodgy from that link. :(

D.

The code is for £25 off first order.. so it applys to anyone & everyone who makes their first order.. be it for clothes, or dvds..

and in that thread, he's talking about using very.co.uk code for woolworths..

Clio 172 Cup
Just emailed them asking that very question, apparently it's because it's coming direct from manufacture. But I won't get it until next week.

I was excited for a few hours there!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've just logged onto Woolworth website, is there any way of checking my past orders etc?

Homo spec mazda
Log in to my account, then wheres my order, then it comes up, click view details

EDIT: no didnt get an email, just logged in and saw it, then emailed them and they said it was cancelled because i was not issued with the codes.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^^ there is nothing there!

I paid using paypal if that makes any difference.

^^^^ there is nothing there!

I paid using paypal if that makes any difference.

then click wheres my order.

Mine comes up with this:

Date of Order Time of Order Total Value
29/10/2010 12:45 £ 48.95
Your order contains
Parcels Description Quantity Delivery Order Status
Cat No: PZ272
XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS ONE COLOUR ONE SIZE 1 By 09/11/2010 Order Being Processed

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Arg paypal have sent woolowrths my money, but woolworth say they have no record of my order.

Civic Si
Arg paypal have sent woolowrths my money, but woolworth say they have no record of my order.

Very tried to do something similar to me when i bought the cheap xbox live points with a discount code. Luckily i paid with Credit Card and just them handle it. They got it all sorted in 1 phone call whereas i'd got no where in 5 or 6 calls.

Do you have still have the email confirmation mate or didn't you receive one?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It's fine now, i sent them a nasty email and they refunded me the money within minutes lol.

Skoda Fabia vRS
mines not been cancelled, however its not showing as been despatched yet, however its coming direct from the supplier so ive no idea where it is, shall see if it arrives tomorrow, mine is showing as processed

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mine wasn't cancelled as such, they just had no record of my order.

Done mine via woolworths. Same deal. Still says the order is being processed.

DrRollo, my mate's in the same boat as you. Has the money come from your account?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Ordered mine from Very on 4th. I have been charged the full amount, under delivery it says by 09/11/10 but it still says processed not dispatched :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I payed via paypal on the 28th oct, they took the money then.

57 Clio Campus Sport
On the My Account screen on very it says

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Just to let you know, the items you’ve ordered from our new collection are so popular there may be a slight delay on your delivery, but we’ll make sure you get yours as quickly as we can – thanks for being so patient!

Still doesn't say dispatched either. I've emailed and asked for a refund and cancellation. If I had wanted it the day after release I could have gotten it even cheaper.

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
On the My Account screen on very it says

Still doesn't say dispatched either. I've emailed and asked for a refund and cancellation. If I had wanted it the day after release I could have gotten it even cheaper.

i'm sorry, but LOL @ thinking a company like very would get a game out on or before release date.......

people keep going cheap and wondering why they don't get them, have to cancel orders, open disputes lol.

why not just pre-order from a games place people have experience of or buy from a supermarket if you want cheap, all this nonesense is funny every time there is a deal.

Skoda Fabia vRS
mines coming today woooo, so :p

09/11/20100
4:38 Received at WARRINGTON DEPOT
09/11/20100
7:38 Loaded onto van at WARRINGTON VAN

that looks like DPD to me, who are in my area usually between 10:30 and 11:30

i didnt give a toss about having it early, i just wanted it cheaper than Game @ £45 or whatever it was

Bumder With A Buffer
Last year I had MW2 from ShopTo via whatever courier they used (they changed it to something due to strikes IIRC??)..HE actually woke me up at 8am the cnut.

My postie its lucky if I see him before Midday.

Skoda Fabia vRS
considering i paid something like £4 for delivery im expecting courier not RM, if its RM i may aswell give up now and go out, ive had numerous things go missing in the post the last few months, he is probably at home playing my copy right now

Parcel Force has been past and gone so hope it isnt them, from the wording on the tracking page im pretty sure its gonna be DPD, who have usually delivered in this area by now

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
Ah yes I think thats who did mine..DPD. As said It was labelled "Delivery before 9am" though I seem to remember.

Agree with you though If you pay extra for delivery you should get it before say 9am IMO.