ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Played last night and it was really s**t tbh.. not liking COD anymore I don't think..
That's because you won't play anything other than wager match now and you do that f**king badly, utter mong.
F*ck this game in the tits.
I have so far utilised this new saying thrice today (obviously replacing the word "game" for something relevant to the conversation, such as server or fit burd that works upstairs for example).

AK

M240i
;)

I might hop on again during the weekend, I felt knackered last night so maybe that was part of the problem.

Bus w**ker
I'm verging on death due to Man Flu, so I'm bailing on the gym and heading home as soon as I've enjoyed this lovely cup of Lemsip. So I'll be available from about 4pm onwards...if I'm still alive. :(

340i
I'm verging on death due to Man Flu, so I'm bailing on the gym and heading home as soon as I've enjoyed this lovely cup of Lemsip. So I'll be available from about 4pm onwards...if I'm still alive. :(

Stop f**king moaning.

c**t.

340i
YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY SHEEP SHAGGING MOUTH!

Get on Blops later so I can knife you in the face.

ARE WE MEETING IN NOTTINGHAM TOMORROW FOR A REYTE FIGHT, FOREST SCUM?*

The only place you want to stab me is in the arse, with you're 'knife'

*LOL at us taking about football n' tingz.

Gotta get down on Friday... With that in mind, I might come online soon.

Gray needs to get on Blops... BIG TIME!!!

Grow a pair. Play COD asap.

Bus w**ker
ARE WE MEETING IN NOTTINGHAM TOMORROW FOR A REYTE FIGHT, FOREST SCUM?*

The only place you want to stab me is in the arse, with you're 'knife'

*LOL at us taking about football n' tingz.

Nope, but we can hug it out on Sunday.

I R Knife.

Bus w**ker
You all gone now? Back later or not?

Aye probably on
After+8+300G.jpg