ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and lag lag lag so far tonite on the ps3..as ell as transmission error, game lobby closed etc etc. FFS I only want to play a few games

Nothing at the mo :(
pretty lag free on xbox.. just a shame the game is s**t!!!! currently on 500g's.. when it gets to 1000g's. il be trading it back in for MW2

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
I'm yet to experience any lag on the 360.

It's starting to piss me off. It's hard work trying to find a game, when you do half the time it lags or you get the connection interrupted logo followed by disconnection.

May have to trade in for a 360

Mk2 ph1 clio
Love this game now, Got into a decent lobby no host migration or bullsh!t lag deaths just straight up beastin :p

And to top it all off... I got an across the map tomahawk on cracked! Level 47 now .. so close to prestiging!

You shouldn't be able to knife someone six foot behind a wall should you? I just did, and blew up a RC-XW with a claymore that wasn't even in the same building. Hmm..

lag, lag, lag, go on a decent run, connection innterrupted, go back to lobby

& repeat, forever, and ever..

Jap Shed
This game is officially pissing me off. Multiplayer is crap. Connections fail all the time. It won't let me play at the mo either. Trying to do party last night and again it messes up. it's back to mw2 for me :(

most peeps are on ps3 i take it?
im on pc and have had NO probs, well apart from the final killcam being jerky but bothered.

Bus w**ker
You all think you've got issues with this piece of s**t?

I was on this morning and jumped on Demolition to try and complete one of the pro perk things, got in the game and ran off to cap B on WMD. Planted the bomb and ran off just as someone threw a 'nade. As it exploded the whole f**king PS3 locked up, awesome. Powered off with a double beep and fired back up. Tried to reload the game and all I can do is watch the f**king intro/title sequence, plays through but won't recognise a button press and goes straight to that woman reading out numbers and then BOOM black screen and f**k all else. Can't quit the game, just gives me "Please wait" and does f**k all, and if I shut down the system it powers down with a double beep. f**king AWESOME WORK TREYARCH YOU BUNCH OF c***s.

Tried deleting the game data and re-installing with no joy and that's all the "Support" at Treyarch can recommend. FAN-f**king-TASTIC.

Bus w**ker
Buy an X-box!

Nearly did a few months back, but I only want it for Forza 3 and some other old games (Gears of War, Project Gotham etc). I'd still use my PS3 for everything else as all my mates have one, plus apart from this piece of s**t rushed out game everything else on the PS3 is working perfectly.

Fiesta ST-3
Had some schweet games today. 3x 30-5. Im in love with the AK and suppressor.

Also had a cracking game of Zombies with AK and his mates last night, not sure if any of them are off here? Furthest I ever got.

Nearly did a few months back, but I only want it for Forza 3 and some other old games (Gears of War, Project Gotham etc). I'd still use my PS3 for everything else as all my mates have one, plus apart from this piece of s**t rushed out game everything else on the PS3 is working perfectly.

Exactly why I bought my xbox!! Already had a PS3, but wanted Forza lol... So I ended up throwing aload of money on something else I didnt need ;)

AK

M240i
Had some schweet games today. 3x 30-5. Im in love with the AK and suppressor.

Also had a cracking game of Zombies with AK and his mates last night, not sure if any of them are off here? Furthest I ever got.

Lol!!! I remember blocking you in on Nuke Town then getting you killed :eek: hehe!

Auld n that are Plummer RL friends lol :rasp: I just play online with them :D, only Plummers on here though!

What level did we get to? Musta been 11/12?

Fiesta ST-3
Lol!!! I remember blocking you in on Nuke Town then getting you killed :eek: hehe!

Auld n that are Plummer RL friends lol :rasp: I just play online with them :D, only Plummers on here though!

What level did we get to? Musta been 11/12?

Yes I do remember lol. I also remember shout down my mic and then realising it was switched off. TBF they seem like good lads. Always make me laugh to myself. Surly level 12?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
well seems theres a reason black ops is shite on ps3 its on cod forum. basically the game was developed on xbox and ported over to ps3 but the consoles use different types of ports and black ops is using less than half of the ps3's memory hence it running so slow. shows how bothered treyarch are about ps3, even IW didnt do this. i will never buy a treyarch game again. and no they wont be able to patch it so dont bother waiting.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Absolutely no disputing that was a great, flukey (and funny) shot. But online sh1t like that just puts me off the COD series online. The fact that that can even happen is a roflcopter statement in itself.

D.

I agree the trick shots in the game are outrageous and would never happen in real life.... But it is entertaining to try and watch! I have two moods for gaming: try hard and f**k about!

f**k about mode tries stuff like that!

Love theatre mode for recordin though. Makes it alot easier and you never miss a a game unless.... It host migrates which it splits the game and doesn't always save each bit! Slightly annoying!

Fiesta ST-2
well seems theres a reason black ops is shite on ps3 its on cod forum. basically the game was developed on xbox and ported over to ps3 but the consoles use different types of ports and black ops is using less than half of the ps3's memory hence it running so slow. shows how bothered treyarch are about ps3, even IW didnt do this. i will never buy a treyarch game again. and no they wont be able to patch it so dont bother waiting.

My mate started on ps3 said it was s**t online, bought it for his xbox and he says it's a miles better online, no problems a all with framerate etc

Not a 320d
This game makes me wanna cry. Had some okay matches the other night for the first time since buying it. 30- 8 or so. Now im back to getting raped. perhaps im tired as ive been working all weekend and im playing against sad f*****s who have been at it all day?

Its like it doesnt matter how many times i shoot someone they just wont die, and one shot kills me every single time.

What am i doing wrong? I was never this bad at MW2.

Its like it doesnt matter how many times i shoot someone they just wont die, and one shot kills me every single time.

Yes, this is mental.

The other day I emptied a full M16 mag and a few rounds from a python into a guy, straight after him walking through a claymore unaffected.
He stabbed me. I died.

True story.

Not a 320d
Another match. 3 - 8 before i disconnected. f**k my ISP.

M16 this time, great gun in MW2 and possibly my main choice. This game. I fire 5x 3 round bursts at 1 person no hits. I die.

Im guessing it could be my latency tonight, as its pretty piss poor at this time of night.

What the f**k is with spawning? 4 f**king times i was spawn killed or whatever its called. All in the same space of time.