ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LY 182
Still loving the game tbh!

+1. Approaching 3 days of game time now lol.

Feel sorry for the PS3 guys based on recent comments about the development. I think the game is awesome. Love Theatre Mode too, just for being able to look back on s**t. Like yesterday I went into my game on Summit just to watch me destroying the opposition inside getting a cheeky 9 killstreak lol.

Larvveeee it!

Renault Clio 1.4
Tried out the Commando last night, i'm now unsure as to what I prefer. I have my best results with the Galil but for some reason prefer the AK? The Commando seems pretty good though, think i'll have a class for each.
Grid is my favourite map at the minute, Array is still the worst imo - just sniping tossers sitting in corners.

LY 182
Yeah you get a fair few snow campers on Array. Had a chopper on Jungle HTDM last night that was pretty cool.

I'm loving the AK47u just with grip which is a surprise as I'm usually a red dot *****. Using the AK47u with lightweight / marathon though so running around more and often more at close quarters so it's pretty lethal with the grip!

Hate to think how much I'ma be playing over Xmas when I'm off work lol.

Mountune Tractor
Tried out the Commando last night, i'm now unsure as to what I prefer. I have my best results with the Galil but for some reason prefer the AK? The Commando seems pretty good though, think i'll have a class for each.
Grid is my favourite map at the minute, Array is still the worst imo - just sniping tossers sitting in corners.

Galil is the best AR imo. Love it.

Yeah you get a fair few snow campers on Array. Had a chopper on Jungle HTDM last night that was pretty cool.

I'm loving the AK47u just with grip which is a surprise as I'm usually a red dot *****. Using the AK47u with lightweight / marathon though so running around more and often more at close quarters so it's pretty lethal with the grip!

Hate to think how much I'ma be playing over Xmas when I'm off work lol.

You mean the AK74u?

LY 182
Best SM in the game, if not best gun in game imo.

Yeah gets my vote for best SMG definitely. Close call with that and the AUG for best gun overall IMO. I'm gonna have another play with the Galil later too. I always find changing up guns every now and again helps my game out, kinda keeps things fresh if that makes any sense lol.

Mountune Tractor
Yeah gets my vote for best SMG definitely. Close call with that and the AUG for best gun overall IMO. I'm gonna have another play with the Galil later too. I always find changing up guns every now and again helps my game out, kinda keeps things fresh if that makes any sense lol.

Galil is my favourite, I use it nearly all the time.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Still loving the game tbh!

Not touched single player yet..

Get on it AK - I really did like the story to it. It doesn't bring anything new to the genre, but some of the set pieces are really well put together. Going strafing down a river in a patrol boat with the Rolling Stones playing in the background is just one bit that springs to mind. :)

D.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
If its that bad and as bad as you keep making out, why do you play it?

Because I paid for the game and I like the way it plays apart from the lag/frammerate whatever ya wanna call it. But it's a major part of me being unsatisfied and have a right to complain. Ok sir?

I never rage quit I finished the game and left. And believe I still came top of the leaderboard. Lol

Civic Si
Like many others, i've not any lag issues at all. but then i didn't have any on MW2 either and lots complained about the lag on there too.

I got killed by a dude yesterday and i can't work out which gun he was using...
It definitely looked like a sniper rifle and has a scope that had a big cross across it (so not the acog sight) it but it fired in 3 burst. any ideas on what this gun is?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Na I left in the lobby. I've found the culprit for the lag. Had too many friends, I deleted loads and now it's acceptable.

Mk2 ph1 clio
im gonna prestige or create new accounts whe i hit prestige 15 cause its like a get a second wind after starting over... i had a beat of a game on cracked with the mp5k + rapid fire. Will upload that later on :D

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
G11 with one of its 2 attachments. Low powered scope and another one, tricky gun to use but if used well its awesome.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Its the classified assault rifle, so once you get Commando at level 44 and have bought every A.R you'll be able to get it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
cant believe something as simple as deleting friends stops the lag. mite delete them all for an epic game. lol top of the leaderboard every game since i done it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is that for fact, having less names on your list gives you less lagg, if that's the case i think that's taking a f@@king piss

Astra SRI/ Hornet
well people said this right from the first week as the friends list must use 1 of the same ports as the game so more friends less memory for the game plus it updates stats every 2 seconds.

It's official, between the amount of s**t folk, and others that camp on objective games is rediculous! I'm never playing without parties again!

Eg. Demolition

2 guys on the opposite team with 1-29 and 3-20
2 guys on my team with 20-1 and 20-0, both have one capture, neither have any defends, both end up with chopper gunners.
Me, 32-7, three capture, ten defends!, and end up with a chopper gunner.

Skilless f***s.

AK

M240i
It's official, between the amount of s**t folk, and others that camp on objective games is rediculous! I'm never playing without parties again!

Eg. Demolition

2 guys on the opposite team with 1-29 and 3-20
2 guys on my team with 20-1 and 20-0, both have one capture, neither have any defends, both end up with chopper gunners.
Me, 32-7, three capture, ten defends!, and end up with a chopper gunner.

Skilless f***s.

Yeah well maybe you should accept my party invite then..... Lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
well me and geordie would of had some awesome zombie games if it wasnt for 2 retards playing with us. had hk21 upgraded (zombie shredder) and ray gun and was ploughing them down but never gave 1 max ammo in 3 rounds, then the retards struck getting downed all the time and lead to our deaths.