ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW RR meet @ RS Tuning 04/12/10 *convoy details now added*

Nippy white cup
Thats fair enough...the graph especially the power looked almost a 45 degree line all the way up so a good base to work from lol!

From what I gather (yet to see the graphs) it's producing solid figures, but it's still 5-6 chocolate buttons short of a 'normal' 182 with an RS2. So we'll get it back down here, run some checks and see whats what.

R26
Just to make it clear I am in no way slating the manifold. The noise it makes is awesome, and power through the rev range is a huge improvement.

We will see eh :)

Tom - on the way to getting them scanned now mate

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Was great to meet everyone ad wow that White 172 is FAST!!!

I am moderatly pleased with the Abarths figures

It made 163.4bhp and 198ftlb of torque, we had the mapper of the tuning box on the phone and he said it's one of the best results he has seen, my friend Joe also came along and his is the same as mine (same mods) but has the recirc valve blow off filter and has 18k on the clock and his made 161.2 bhp and 190ftlb of torque so I must have a decent engine as mine only has 3k on the clocks.......

R26
now thats customer service, phone call last thing on a saturday with a problem and reply with no if's or buts we will sort it :)
was a good day if not a bit bloody cold

Can not fault JMS for customer service, you will not believe how much they have done for me, and after everything they are still going out of their way to ensure my car runs correct.

Nippy white cup
Cheers m8y....how does it sound at 8k ;)

I was a little disappointed in my results but I guess it is how it is on the road that counts and it defo a lot faster than the results suggest. Paul did say there was a few bits that would make a difference in the map so might have to take a trip up when I get a bit of cash togeather

Chris

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Cheers m8y....how does it sound at 8k ;)

I was a little disappointed in my results but I guess it is how it is on the road that counts and it defo a lot faster than the results suggest. Paul did say there was a few bits that would make a difference in the map so might have to take a trip up when I get a bit of cash togeather

Chris

sounded amazing....how come its so fast? what mods has it got or is it just really light?

Nippy white cup
sounded amazing....how come its so fast? what mods has it got or is it just really light?

Not stripped to silly levels so probably 960kg at the most (or least lol). Has a bmc filter with caf, decat, exhaust and 182 manifold + chip wizards remap (from about 4-5 years ago) so no cams etc but it has always been faster than it should be. Even tho the graph shows (as normal) that the power drops off higher up mine still flies up to silly speeds when holding to gears longer than I should, and same low down...seems to pull really well from low revs (the 5th gear race was awesome lol).