ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW RR meet @ RS Tuning 04/12/10 *convoy details now added*

Da

Less
1. Daz
2. Matt (matt8586) - Deposit paid.
3. TWO GUNNS - Deposit paid
4. Daz. - Deposit paid
5. Freeman(clio) - Deposit paid
6. craigRS (meggy) - Deposit paid
7. st3ve - Deposit paid M62 - Meet at Birch services (East bound) - 8.00am
8. st3ve M62 - Meet at Birch services (East bound) - 8.00am
9. st3ve M62 - Meet at Birch services (East bound) - 8.00am
10. ali_warriner - Deposit paid
11. scunny_182 - Deposit paid Coming from the M180, M18 then M62 west bound with Syko6288 (plus 2 others )
12. DazJ - Deposit paid A1 & A1(M) - Coming from Durham down to J44 then along A64
13. Chris (n nic) - Deposit paid M62 - Meet at Birch services (East bound) - 8.00am
14. kaz2664
15. andycorsasport - Deposit paid
16. JCS_182 - Deposit paid
17. Lbrunch
18. Jon.G
19.Finny
20. Syko6288 (plus 2 others ) Coming from the M180, M18 then M62 west bound with scunny_182
21. Lindleyp (Deposit paid)
22. Johnpacey1
23. RalphyBMW
24. B6MFD
25. B6MFD (mate)
26. Maz - M62 - Meet at Birch services (East bound) - 8.00am
27. wozzaa
28. wozzaa (mate)
29. RS200Lew

R26
As said I'm coming down that day, to get my car mapped, just had the jms rs2 manifold fitted, so I might pop up a bit earlier and say hi :)

Da

Less
If people are definitely not coming, can they quote the above list and remove their names please.

As said I'm coming down that day, to get my car mapped, just had the jms rs2 manifold fitted, so I might pop up a bit earlier and say hi :)

See you there mate, will be good to see the JMS RS2 in the flesh :)

Italian 3.2 V6
I might still pop along, this still ok even at short notice?

Can I just pay on the day?

R26
Have you had it RR'd before? Any other mods mate?

had it rr'd @ 169.6 bhp about a year ago with no mods (actaully maybe a miltek exhaust

I had a few mods... matched inlets etc etc, but they are now redundant with my manifold.

so just the manifold and exhaust now :)

Da

Less
I might still pop along, this still ok even at short notice?

Can I just pay on the day?

Yeah sure Piers, welcome to come along at any point and pay on the day.

How long will this be on for?

We'll be there pretty much all day mate.

had it rr'd @ 169.6 bhp about a year ago with no mods (actaully maybe a miltek exhaust

I had a few mods... matched inlets etc etc, but they are now redundant with my manifold.

so just the manifold and exhaust now :)

Sounds good, fingers crossed for 190 then :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Duuurr lol typo error, 9am I mean. Will take about 2hours after thar to travel to RStuning. 12ish won't be too late will it? :(

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Da you have pm and I will be there tomorrow with another abarth.....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Really, over this side its heavy but very small flakes. No where near as bad as wednesday was.

a thirsty one
can i get in on this? just managed to get the weekend off work am happy to roll up in the afternoon and run at the end so as not to queue jump?

i was in the first list (post 10) but when the date for the 4th was set I had to pull out (post 70 something) but plans have changed.

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR
Yeah as said there will be a few pulling out due to the weather so just pop down whenever.

It's snowed here today for the first time but it's not enough to stop me coming. I just hope everyone else can make it lol.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i will be there around 3 oclock as my mate doesnt finish work till 2. will everyone still be there? (i hope)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Well enjoy - I left work at 3am and had to leave the missus' corsa abandoned at the end of our street - Clio's going nowhere :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was a decent morning, cheers daz :)

Were leeds playing? Will have to try and arrange the next one when they aren't since it was heaving lol.

Italian 3.2 V6
Gutted I only made it a third of the way due to the A66 being closed due to snow and would of been past 4 by the time
I de-toured to get there so just headed back home :(

(I phoned up and there was only 2/4 cars left anyway)

Gutted!

Evo 8 MR
Was a brilliant day today, good turnout despite the weather, few dodgy patches on the way there but a nice clear run throughout most of the way.

Thanks to Daz for arranging it.

Da

Less
Glad you all enjoyed it guys, I'm just in now, shattered but a great day was had :D

Sorry I didn't reply to you Lynden, only just read your PM now, but good to see the Abarth's making decent power :)

Nippy white cup
Was a great do if a little cold. Had a good little blast with Lyndon on the way back....saw the abarth in the distance after I had been for something to eat and guessed it was him

Chris