ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW RR meet @ RS Tuning 04/12/10 *convoy details now added*

R26
Just spoke to Paul and he is going to remap my car on saturday after the rr day, so i may come down a bit early and say hi, put faces to names etc :)

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
If this snow stays i wont be there as i cant even get out of the street and there is not one gritter about loads off people off work also towns shopping centre is closed

Nippy white cup
I've just spoken to someone in Leeds and he said it was pretty bad....hopefully it will ease off a bit between now and sat but I can't see it myself :(

Evo 8 MR
As long as it's not chucking it down with snow I'd imagine the motorways will be okay?

Think I'll play it by ear, as long as it's okay where I am I'll see how it is as I go along.

I went to Leeds a couple of years ago now when it was snowing and it was still easily accesible.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
We have gone early for the day, took me ages to get home, loads of cars and lorrys stuck and too many idiots on the road.

I bet there's at least 8" of snow at home, lets hope it melts fast!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If this snow stays i wont be there as i cant even get out of the street and there is not one gritter about loads off people off work also towns shopping centre is closed

I was going to say this - if we'd have been going today I'd have been stuffed, theres no way I could get the clio down our road today.

I'll be miffed too! but I'd be happy to wait till after the snows gone if need be :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If RSTuning is open then it should be fine all the way pretty much.

The roads to it are some of the busiest in Leeds!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Well I was gonna clean the thing, make an effort but feck it, it's staying as it is!