ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North west CCS who's going?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am sure everyone knows the basic info but here it is anyway.

This year the meet is at Duxford Imperial War Museum on the 22nd June 2013!!!

http://www.iwm.org.uk/visits/iwm-duxford

Tickets are £7 per person, and will include entry to the venue & museum, food and all entertainment.

Tickets are available to purchase from the ClioSport merchandise. All purchased tickets will be dispatched week commencing 10th June 2013.

So who's already got their tickets who's thinking about going. I am going to get mine now.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Its been awesome the past two years anybody whos free and can't make their mind up needs to get with it. Its a great day! I really wish I could make it, however there are a few of us who will be on holiday in spain instead.

The past 2 years have been at Gaydon, and I feel that Duxford is another lovely direction.

Its CSS as well Ash ;)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I'm going, ticket bought, camping booked and dates booked off work. Just waiting now lol

I'll probably head down with the NE lot if they're going - quite a few from here don't seem to be going this year.

As above, me and a fair few from the NW CS region are going to Spain for a week, meaning we will miss CSS.

As said though, the last 2 CSS's have been fantastic, and it's still growing and evolving, meaning this year should be even better.

​It's a great day out and one that cannot be missed if you're available.