ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Weald meet, 28.01.12

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Looks like I may have started something here lol shame i can't make the next one. Perhaps when I'm am next back. Hope this one goes well too.

BMW 535d
Can new members just turn up or will I get a 'who the fcuk are you' look. 'Get that mk1 outta my sight.' I only live in Ongar.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Can new members just turn up or will I get a 'who the fcuk are you' look. 'Get that mk1 outta my sight.' I only live in Ongar.

Mate I went to my first meet last week with this lot and they are really nice people. Go and introduce yourself.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Haha, course you can come mate. It would be good to see a mk1 :) introduce yourself, have some grub, chat and a laugh!

Last edited:
  ph1 clio
This the same date as surrey rolling road day?

I will prob make an appearance aswell as tom and a few others

Ellz

ph1 clio

Wag are you from the 16v forum? I thibk I may have met you before? Did you sell me a show cage for my old valver? And also built a monster of a Williams?

Ellz

Megane GT
Oo oo, Ty told me about this. Really want to come but means I a) have to miss RR day and b) I have 2 exams the following week monday and tuesday :dapprove: . . . I will get back to you!!

BMW 535d
Wag are you from the 16v forum? I thibk I may have met you before? Did you sell me a show cage for my old valver? And also built a monster of a Williams?

Ellz

Yes mate thats me.

Thanks anyway guys. Will bring some old school cool

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

no mate i used to live in marden ash nr the two brewers i also went to ongar comp be nice to see you, ian

monaco 172
Im about an hour and a half/ 2 hour drive away from north weald, it would b my first meet would it be worth me heading up?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
This looks like it could attract more cars this time. Perhaps this could be the start of something new lol

monaco 172
It would be nice to see you buddy, but its down to you if you think its worth it or not. M23, M25 I guess for you.

See what the weathers like on the morning I would say

Yer good idea i will c what the weathers doing and c how many people r going. I mean its not miles away i would go up a3 then m25 j26 so not 2 bad.

2001 1.2 Clio Black.
I may come to this , depending if i see any non-sports attenting seeing as id rather not be a larry! ,

Oh and if my 172 Alloys fitted and 40mm lowered.

Also will be bringing a flamecoat due to my exhaust.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I may come to this , depending if i see any non-sports attenting seeing as id rather not be a larry! ,

Oh and if my 172 Alloys fitted and 40mm lowered.

Also will be bringing a flamecoat due to my exhaust.

You'll be fine mate! I'm also in Harlow so if your going we'll drive down together if you want?

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
BTW mate, there are a few of us meeting at Rayleigh Weir (halfords) at 12 oclock.
You will be passing anyway I assume
Ah thanks mate, yeah I would be passing Halfords anyway so can meet up there at 12.

BMW 320d M-Sport
I could be available for this. Room for a German? :eek: I'll park to one side if I need to lol

BMW 320d M-Sport
As long as my Mrs doesn't decide to chuck in some sort of shopping trip I'm on for this I would suspect. My dad used to work with a haulage company based over at the airfield. Bullet holes are still in the doors from the war so I'm told! We can confirm closer the time Brian! I'm still not convinced your car leaves the garage, nor the works van leaves the drive ;)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Wish I could make this one as it looks like it could be quite popular. There should be a healthy number of cars going looking forward to seeing the Pics.
And remember to only cross the runaways at the ends! lol