ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another North Weald Meet: 17.03.2012

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
If it does rain, either the cafe will do a good trade or I'll sell lots of umbrella's

SG9 Forester STi
Right, the 197 is staying on it's hols at TDF for a while longer meaning I don't have to collect it so I'll now definitely be attending. :approve:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes you can ^^

Although we are waiting for wick to return to this thread!

S

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Weather is looking to be dry from 12.

Will bring my camera, although I'm crap at photos :/

Clio 172 cup
I'll be coming if it stays dry! So I will be at four went ways services at 13:00 for all those meeting there, if anyone wants my number pm me, so fingers crossed that wet stuff is gonna stay away!'

Convoy from Blendon Shell Petrol station:

1. Sam
2. Rob (if it's sunny enough for espadrilles)
3. Steve
4. James

Please feel free to tag along any other Kent people :)

Clio 172 cup
Small world indeed!

On another note I will driving past yours tomorrow so might aswell convoy to Four went ways if you want, 1:15pm?
You took the words right out of my fingers lol, was gonna you could cut throw! 13:15 would be cool, hopefully we could catch the others up at four went ways! I'm still debating on the weather, but might just say f**k it, should be laugh! I'll pm I'm number if you want!

ph1 172
You took the words right out of my fingers lol, was gonna you could cut throw! 13:15 would be cool, hopefully we could catch the others up at four went ways! I'm still debating on the weather, but might just say f**k it, should be laugh! I'll pm I'm number if you want!

Well I am going whatever the weather so you should go aswell I say;)

Yeah no worries drop us a PM