ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 2, 2016] SE / Essex Area Day (North Weald - Wings Cafe)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Dont supose anyone who is coming fancies bringing there mop so i could maybe borrow it pretty please?!

I have a mop and bucket at home, unsure what you're planning to do with it at an airfield though?

Unless you mean a mop as in polisher :p In which case I don't have one haha

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I might not be bringing my Clio now! :(

I have had to re-arrange my body shop booking, as my cars playing up.

Currently my drivers window is stuck open and wont close. I cant open the passenger window. My wipers are perminantly on, my headlight go on and off on their own, and the immobiliser light on the dash flashes, and occasionally it doesnt start.

Looks like I'll be in the 500 Abarth SS instead!

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
I might not be bringing my Clio now! 😧

I have had to re-arrange my body shop booking, as my cars playing up.

Currently my drivers window is stuck open and wont close. I cant open the passenger window. My wipers are perminantly on, my headlight go on and off on their own, and the immobiliser light on the dash flashes, and occasionally it doesnt start.

Looks like I'll be in the 500 Abarth SS instead!

Starting to sound like a Clio, sounds like one of the grounds isn't connected properly.

I shall be charging my camera :) I can roll out of bed rather than rush about to Combe ;)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
@Scrooge will you be Unit-bound straight after this?

If you are, I'll bring my 182 to the meet, then follow you down. If not, I'll leave it at home as its a PITA to drive, then meet you there later.

Let me know dude :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
@Scrooge will you be Unit-bound straight after this?

If you are, I'll bring my 182 to the meet, then follow you down. If not, I'll leave it at home as its a PITA to drive, then meet you there later.

Let me know dude :smile:

Going to stop at Bobby js to wait for his nieghbour wants to test drive the M3, not sure how long we have to wait tbh

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Usually whenever someone wants to organise one. Unfortunately I am away working so won't be able to organise them as much anymore. But hopefully will do one in June.