ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nismo 2010 Festival at Fuji

When I see video's like that it makes me want to find a couple of grand down the back of the sofa for a decent trip to Japan tbh. Have you seen any of the trip threads/blogs some of the Australian guys have posted of their trips to Japan Chris? Some cracking photography in some of them and just looks like a mad place to visit aside from all the cars some interesting buildings, culture, food etc.

I meant in general fella not one in particular. I know you poke about on other forums like I do so wondered if you'd come across any threads like it. I've had a look through a handful in the past as and when I've found them.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh yeah. If we both get some money together, I'd be up for that. Maybe in 2019. lol :dapprove:

Charged Superleggera
aye im sure a thread was posted on here not too long ago. Dont think i could live there but would love to spend a few weeks travelling around japan. Very expensive place from what i hear though

Ahh yeah. If we both get some money together, I'd be up for that. Maybe in 2019. lol :dapprove:

lol, in fairness if things change at work next year then I've promised myself a decent holiday and it would probably end up being Japan for a couple of weeks or a coast to coast roadtrip across the US.

aye im sure a thread was posted on here not too long ago. Dont think i could live there but would love to spend a few weeks travelling around japan. Very expensive place from what i hear though

I definitely posted one up that one lad had been into most of the Japanese tuning houses for a poke about. The others I don't think I posted on but I've seen a few now and the place looks like an amazing experience to visit.

When I see video's like that it makes me want to find a couple of grand down the back of the sofa for a decent trip to Japan tbh. Have you seen any of the trip threads/blogs some of the Australian guys have posted of their trips to Japan Chris? Some cracking photography in some of them and just looks like a mad place to visit aside from all the cars some interesting buildings, culture, food etc.

Me and a colleague really want to go, hit up a Matsuri and mooch around Japan checking the place out. Would be epic, but so much cost.

Swift Sport
Can't watch this at work, so I'm posting here literally just to remind myself to have a look later! lol