ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help identifying a Range Rover Sport

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
A long shot I know but a friend of mine has bought what he thinks is a 2005 Range Rover Sport Autobiography.

I think the seller has had him over and the at it’s not an Autobiography at all, it’s just got a badge slapped on it and some odd bits from the Autobiography.

Every search on the reg I’ve done brings it up as a 2.7 TD V6 HSE. Parker’s guide only list the 3.0 TD V6, 3.0 SD V6, 3.6 TD V8 or 5.0 V8 on the list for autobiographies. Now I don’t profess to know much about Range Rovers and their specs but that’s where I’m hoping one of you lovely lot can help me…

Thanks x

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
According to the wikipedia page, the Autobiography was only offered in the 1st gen RR Sport from 2011-2013: '
  • Autobiography (2011-2013): Serving as the top trim, the Autobiography included adaptive automatic headlights, new wheels, a 360-degree camera system and more luxurious upholstery for the ultimate Range Rover Sport.'
Where as the HSE ran from 2006 to 2013:
  • HSE (2006-2013): Serving as the base model for the North American market throughout its life, the HSE came standard with leather seating, dual zone automatic climate control, 19 inch wheels, 14 speaker 600 watt sound system, and the 4.4L naturally aspirated V8 (later replaced by the 5.0L V8 for the facelift models). In the UK, this version was also offered with the diesel V6 or V8. It was later offered with a Luxury package, which included much of the optional equipment as standard