ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW 335d X drive M Sport

An orange one
As i said above, the new M3/M4 better be a stonker!!!! For their sakes and they loyal ///M followers!

Reminds me, i've got my test drive in the M4 in 3 weeks time! That'll be a great if not sad day for me!

Where is your test drive?!?! Even my local dealer aren't invited to the launch and training event until June and that's in Istanbul!

An orange one
Dads has his name down since about last August and his is the first one into Dumfries, he gets his July 24th

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
2700 miles in one month.

Average fuel consumption of 42.5mpg.

Not bad considering I can now over take nearly everything.

42mpg I find very impressive. I get 46mpg average out of a 140bhp TDCI Mondeo which has performance measured in weeks, compared to your BMW!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Where is your test drive?!?! Even my local dealer aren't invited to the launch and training event until June and that's in Istanbul!

Aberdeen! Where more ///M and AMG cars are sold outside London! Apparently!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just had its 6 week birthday, currently on 4200 miles....

Last tank it achieved 45.1mpg so thats getting better.

Also had a play against some of my friends cars:

Its slower than a C63 and a E60 M5.

Its faster than Golf R, SLK 55 and an E46 M3 CS.

Its even with an RS3 and a 997 C2.

Quite impressed with it, it almost pulls of fun too, if it wasn't so big.

Looks lovely. My friend at work has just taken in his, pretty similar spec. He's still under the 1000 miles so cannot floor it yet, but by god even with a little throttle the torque is insane!

Lovely place to be, the seats are so comfy and the interior is very nice.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Looks lovely. My friend at work has just taken in his, pretty similar spec. He's still under the 1000 miles so cannot floor it yet, but by god even with a little throttle the torque is insane!

Lovely place to be, the seats are so comfy and the interior is very nice.

I gave mine hell from the minute it was up to temp. Sod running it in!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I gave mine hell from the minute it was up to temp. Sod running it in!

With the amount of processing power modern ECU's have, I dont understand why if the manufacturers want it run-in that they dont only allow 40% throttle and 60% revs for the first 1000 miles or whatever.

So I'm with you, if its a new warrantied car you are handing back before the warranty expires then unless you have to sign something saying you wont then get out and give it death and if there is a problem its their issue to rectify not yours!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very surprised its faster than the AMG and CSL.

Whats the figures on this?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
It's 3 months old on Sunday.

Its done 8268 miles.

Average MPG is now 46.1!

To put that in context I get a better MPG from a 300bhp 4wd 3 Series than I did from a 1.6 Diesel Alfa Romeo Giulietta.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The Alfa was sorta pretty though.

When is the RS6 coming?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Chap about my age came to see me a while back, that's what he had, in White, full kitted out, it was stunning.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
£600 a month are they not?

Good deals kicking about at the minute!

I pay £550 for the 335d, and was offered a fully kitted (Same spec as mine, electric everything, HK, HUD etc etc) for another £89 a month.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Serious amount of car for the money but stick with yours! I prefer it!

I just specc'd the 640 on the configurator to get its list price. £76468. Jesus christ.

They were offering it to me for £59k.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I might not be too in love with it but over 10000 miles the economy has being outstanding for a 310bhp 4 wheel drive saloon car!

4C39C7CC-064C-4838-9907-F4CB1B7C1421.jpg

Especially when it can do this...

[video=youtube_share;3mS3pGLqqZY]http://youtu.be/3mS3pGLqqZY[/video]