ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next... Clio V6 or White DC5?

cock mobile.
aye, Mugen, Tein and Spoon look amazing!

pricey though!! ...i just looked

Indeed.

Are you talking suspension?

Decent suspension kits for the DC5 are very expensive, remember a lot of them are designed for the Jap roads and not our crappy crater covered roads.

Decent suspension that doesn't break your back will break your bank balance lol.

A lot of people have stuck EiBach springs on there at a fraction of the cost, apparently this is a very worth while mod, SpaceMonkey had them on his.

TeZ

Non RS : (
after last night GET THE V6 OH MY ...lol, seriously tho i would choose a V6 over a DC5.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aye, Mugen, Tein and Spoon look amazing!

pricey though!! ...i just looked

Indeed.

Decent suspension kits for the DC5 are very expensive, remember a lot of them are designed for the Jap roads and not our crappy crater covered roads.

Decent suspension that doesn't break your back will break your bank balance lol.

A lot of people have stuck EiBach springs on there at a fraction of the cost, apparently this is a very worth while mod, SpaceMonkey had them on his.

yeah, Tein coilovers. i've heard they are amazing. not sure on UK prices though as the kits i saw were in dollars when i was over there.

i see what you're saying about the kits being designed for Japanese roads though. :(

how much of a drop do the Eibachs give? same as a Clio, about 20mm?

M

mini-valver

I'd say Vee, the DC5 is esier to drive fast but that does'nt make it the better car. The Vee just looks more fun, has more road presence, rarer.

I think you belong in Clio's too, Chris ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that is amazing, i love the EVO II's, but it's very fragile and the latest ones are still old. plus they're all lhd. :(

lol @ spotted, although it was you that posted the spotted on here. ;)

K20 EG Hatch
After having the SX for only a few days and my uncle used to own a vee (was a shitty ph1 but still a vee) I know which one i would choose now and its not french ;)

DC5
Indeed.

yeah, Tein coilovers. i've heard they are amazing. not sure on UK prices though as the kits i saw were in dollars when i was over there.

i see what you're saying about the kits being designed for Japanese roads though. :(

how much of a drop do the Eibachs give? same as a Clio, about 20mm?

I have got them on mine, and I think it is about 30mm.

I gave mine a good polish yesterday. If you could see it in the flesh now I think it'd make your mind up ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I Like both the DC5 and the Vee, But i really 'think' you need to drive both chris!

Lookin at your current clio, it's all about presence. imo, the DC5 will not fit your persona! - I'll post the pics from y'day shortly! No comparision on looks! ;)

Octavia VRS
I parked up beside a blue DC5 today, still would mate!

....Although after Ali/Colin's pics I wouldn't hold it against you....!

H22A7 Accord Type R
Vee's are little willy cars.................

thats why i'm thinking about one lol!! Need to move house first, damn it