ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You were never going to get one!! You've been dillying and dallying since this thread started! Worse than my wife... ;)

lol, i was so close a couple of times ;)

To begin with it was insurance related since it would come before this year is up, now I just dont want to commit for 2 years and have the awkwardness with having to insure it for track and that. It doesn't suit my needs since I only use the car at the weekends. Its still an excellent offer though!

Nissan 350z
So 27 pages later of pissing about and theres what, 6 or 7 of us off CS who have actually bothered to go through with the deal so far? lol. Hardly the flood gates opening and the 200 market being swamped as all of the doom sayers predicted.

RB 200 Cup!
So 27 pages later of pissing about and theres what, 6 or 7 of us off CS who have actually bothered to go through with the deal so far? lol. Hardly the flood gates opening and the 200 market being swamped as all of the doom sayers predicted.

Really only 6 or 7 of us? Would havew thought there would have been more - such a good deal!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

They're getting quite common around my way now.

Rang insurance, id get an £11 refund if I transfer on the 1st December ;) Bonus!

Was quite funny though, they didnt even have a 200 Cup on their system yet. I tried a registration of another new 200 Cup and it was coming up as a 5dr 197 lol :p

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Richard is Back to work friday. (I'm picking mine up 9am :D)

He's doing some promotion thing for work apparently.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do it After 11am. If you delay me picking up my car i'm liable to slap you....

;)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Sorry for no response today! Wednesdays off indeed - will mention on our website actually for future reference.

Will be in the local shopping centre tomorrow, assuming no one jumps off the top (killing themselves) like they did on Tuesday! :-(

Oh and Dan, your car looks brilliant!

172, Tiguan
I can't get hold of Rich either and i'm trying to arrange Friday night drinks. Damn you lot wanting to buy cars off him!!

Megane 225 F1
f**k the car, I want pics of him.......(although ones of the car would be ace).

He is probably cruising down the M4 as we speak.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Dan picked his car up this morning 9am on the dot! was good to meet!

Bless him leaving Bristol at 5AM, hopefully he'll enjoy the drive back:)

Again, business very much appreciated by all who have ordered/collected/being patient...

Rich x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thanks Rich!

Enjoyed the drive home, I'm a little more deaf than when arrived but apart from that a good journey! took 2 hours to get home, not bad at all.

did in excess of 69mph (;) ) all the way home and it did 34mpg according to the trip thing.

I can safely say I recomend Rich/crawley down Renault to anyone. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Erm i'll start.... pics!

All in good time dude! Its got 190 miles of flies on the front and i'm doing another 200 miles in it tomorrow. Its having the roof wrapped next week too. I'll clean it after the roof is done then take some pics of it.

I've already taken the crappy CLIO badge off the boot, fitted my i-pod lead and fitted my new sticker. I've also removed all the gubbins Renault stickers that they seem to plaster all over the front and back windows.

I will do a proper write of of it when I get chance, but fcuk me, the thing is bloody brilliant!! Steering/brakes/comfort... its superb!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
OMFG... Just ordered mine!! :)

Possibly the craziest thing ive ever done.
Excellent!

Spec?

All in good time dude! Its got 190 miles of flies on the front and i'm doing another 200 miles in it tomorrow. Its having the roof wrapped next week too. I'll clean it after the roof is done then take some pics of it.

I've already taken the crappy CLIO badge off the boot, fitted my i-pod lead and fitted my new sticker. I've also removed all the gubbins Renault stickers that they seem to plaster all over the front and back windows.

I will do a proper write of of it when I get chance, but fcuk me, the thing is bloody brilliant!! Steering/brakes/comfort... its superb!
Have you seen one with the black roof Dan? Looking forward to real pictures!

Awesome! Don't be such a f**king GAY. Just take some pics of it dirty. Men drive dirty cars.

No pics of the front though. Thanks x

Im still trying to justify it to myself! If I hadn't bought the westfield then it could have been on the cards... 100hp needs to go though...

Megane 225 F1
You womEn! You better not turn into one of those fags that cleans the car more than drives it.

Excellent!

Spec?

Just bog standard mate.
Ordered 200 Cup in RB. I did want to Cup Spoiler but isnt really worth an extra £400 tbh, it looks awesome, but not £400 awesome ;)

I would have preferred it in Ultra Red, but they couldnt do it on a Cup so had to go with my next preferred colour of RB.

Standard 5 spoke anthracite wheels, as everyone bums off the speedlines and I do like the standards anyway. With the black speedlines, they'd look crap if you dont keep tyre shine on 24/7 and white ones will be too much to keep clean.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You failed. :(

Black speedlines are the only option i'm afraid.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well done harpham, did you order it off Richard?

You womEn! You better not turn into one of those fags that cleans the car more than drives it.

Oh please! I clean my car once a month.

Megane 225 F1
Hero. You have no excuse for not coming to meets now. You can't use the excuse....

I'm too old to be going to car meets with no car! I'll look even more of a prick than I do now.

Nissan 350z
Well done Harpham, you obviously have a pair afterall. Disappointed about the lack of bling options though :)