ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

I can swap it if you want Paul, however its a 200 with no Cup Chassis...

Red was my preferred colour tbf, but im guessing it would cost me an arm and a leg more for that spec, especially with the Recaros :(

If you want to swap at no extra cost though (or very small extra cost)................ ;)

Clio 182
Got this deal in June:
FF 200
Glacier white
Black speedlines
Cup chassis
£1000 deposit
£217 pm x24 months
£9470 final payment

I thought that was pretty good and haggled hard.

Fantastic car, BUY ONE!!!!!!!

I think that's a fantastic deal, where was that from?

Clio 200/Jag x-type
Did you pay for the options upfront or did you finance them?
Have had a proper look at my purchase contract, the exact figures are:
  • £1k deposit
  • £219.66pm x24
  • £9490 final payment
All options etc are inluded in the figures above!
FF 200
Glacier white
Black speedlines
Cup chassis

Have had a proper look at my purchase contract, the exact figures are:
  • £1k deposit
  • £219.66pm x24
  • £9490 final payment
All options etc are inluded in the figures above!
FF 200
Glacier white
Black speedlines
Cup chassis

Not bad at all, I received a slightly lower quote from Lookers in Chelmsford but there isn't much in it. I went for FF200, Albi Blue, Black Speedlines and the Cup chassis so very similar :)

Enjoy! Mine is due to arrive in week 50.

Civic Vtec y0
Just a wee note for the Scottish members, I can also get these deals if you are looking for something closer to home :)

Albi Blue RS 200
Ordered from Lookers Chelmsford today

Clio RS 200 - Cup Pack - Speedlines (Black)

Vehicle cost: £14805
Deposit: £1676.95
First Payment: £288.82
Monthly payment: £189.82
Final payment: £9350
Mileage: 5000 miles per year.
APR 4.4%

With a full tank of fuel and mats on delivery. They also discounted the Albi Blue for me.

Clio 182
I won't be sticking to that. You pay any excess at the end of the 2 year agreement

Oops posted from mates account - Tom|Nbk

GTD, Lupo
I won't be sticking to that. You pay any excess at the end of the 2 year agreement

Oops posted from mates account - Tom|Nbk

Almost right, You only pay the excess if you hand the car back to the finance company. If you were to sell it privately or at worse part exchange the excess milage fee will not be calculated.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Just found out today mine has gone into build. Wonder if I should wait for jan delivery though?

Also wests did a great deal on mine. No idea how they did it though.

Clio 172 cup
total price you pay is £14.395, thats including interest at 4.8percent, because they had 3grand to the car for you.
obviously they might buy in bulk so there getting them for lets say 11,000 each and making 3,395 on each 1 which is good for everyone all around but like people say you donty fully own the car till its paid.
eg...if you have paid 9grand then cant afford to pay anymore for some reason and cant sell the car to keep paying the payments they have the right to take back the car and you lose everything, which is good for the next buyer because they get the car cheaper like my cousin got a nearly new saxo vtr back in the day for 7 grand and was worth 9 it had been re-posessed.

if you can afford the payments then go for it and if you offer more for deposit the interest sometimes can come down so saving for longer can be better.
im soo tempted

M3 SMG
I am paying more a month for a 182 ona bank loan! But im supposed to be cutting back on spending so spunking £1600 on a deposit is right out.

Need a house more actually

GTD, Lupo
Mine took 2 weeks to turn up as there was already one made to the spec i wanted sitting around at the time. Mind you this was June 2009 but i have heard of people being able to purchased cars that are already manufactured. Think thats why a lot of Gordini owners wanted white but went for the blue as there wasn't a massive wait for the car to be made.

Go into a Renault dealership and ask to see what stock of 200s they have then ask them to match the lookers deal. Worst they will say is no.

Anyone know if you get these deals on demo cars as I am too impatient to order and wait for a new car?

When I ordered mines, the local dealer said if I picked one with black speedlines it would have been there within a few days as there is a few at port in that spec.