ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
You got an addiction!

You got any plans to change anything on it?

My plan is to learn to drive it lol, its like wrestling a bear.. Contemplating putting the PS back on.. I like it heavy at speed but my Mrs would struggle I think..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So you have the Trophy, this and the Van? Or have you sold one/two?

Did you sell that very cheap mini in the end?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
So you have the Trophy, this and the Van? Or have you sold one/two?

Did you sell that very cheap mini in the end?

​PXd the mini for this, van is going Monday/Tuesday.. took a mate for a spin in van and he said if you ever sell it let me know so I said he could he could buy and he is.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Its mental mate even compared to the Alpina..
Very happy... just need Andy to give me driving lessons :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Nice! You bringing this or the Trophy to Llandow?

And in regards to the LSD - yes it's worth it, best mod I've done to mine, especially for track work. Be even more beneficial for you with the extra power :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Lol! Whilst I don't doubt it's very put down able, the traction will be 10x better with a diff, especially when pushing hard on track. It's a VAG box isn't it? Not sure on Diff choices / cost for them?

But yes, I do have a feminine side :rasp:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I think they work really well on the R26, I'm yet to try one on a Clio though.

Cub, which diff are you using? Gripper, or Quaife I presume? Are you running boost?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Nice! You bringing this or the Trophy to Llandow?

And in regards to the LSD - yes it's worth it, best mod I've done to mine, especially for track work. Be even more beneficial for you with the extra power :)
Im thinking the Trophy will carry me round safely, track virgin and all, also the Mrs is having a go and think shed struggle with the monster :)

Countryman JCW
Buy a ticket for the RS evening at bedford on Friday... theres a few people selling them at the mo, be ideal to ease yourself into track days!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Buy a ticket for the RS evening at bedford on Friday... theres a few people selling them at the mo, be ideal to ease yourself into track days!

AndyRG mentioned that to me, ill look into it.. Bit far for an evening Im thinking, might spectate though..

Countryman JCW
Yeah you should defo pop along, some people are selling tickets for peanuts!

Have a blast around for 2-3 hours then come for some grub with us all after, happy days!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Great buy mate ! You have a sleeper addiction :) are you goin to fcs ?

lol I think I do mate, its the looks on peoples faces when you take off.. Was out in van again last night I love it.. Not going till Monday/Tuesday so jumping in at every opportunity.. On a run to Walsall for tyres it was getting 52mpg the engine is perfect... If guy changes his mind I wont be bothered lol

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Yeah you should defo pop along, some people are selling tickets for peanuts!

Have a blast around for 2-3 hours then come for some grub with us all after, happy days!

​Sounds like a plan.. Ill check the dates..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Few more pics. .
20130630_131825_zpsbda86b68.jpg

20130630_131909_zps086b18e7.jpg

20130630_131953_zpsa9cf865b.jpg