ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Read the build thread and absolutely fell in love with this car.. When Andy said he was selling I pmd right away. . Few weeks later and I'm now the proud new owner. Just want to add what a top top guy Andyrg is, took me for a test drive and scared the life out of me. .
Many Thanks
20130628_162824_zpsf46a742c.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Wait, so you've gone from looking at a kangoo van and knowing very little about RS clios, to owning 2 1*2s as well as the Kangoo? The CS bug has bitten hard!

Oh wow congrats Kangoo :) I saw this was this for sale, but by the time I had the money it was sold. Glad someone on here bought it,

​I can't even begin to imagine how fast that is

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
The thread is French german sleeper mate.. you can never have too many although other half will disagree. .

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
fek me , if this is a beast in sheep's clothing, I wonder what the 1.9pd tdi engine modified to 240bhp will be like in a clio shell!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Remember WARM HER UP and cool her down. and USE 99Ron Fuel :)

Have fun with her mate i am missing it already :(

try not to break it lads LOL

​Cheers Andy, really nice to meet you mate.. Cant wait for the next chapter put me top of list when you sell.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Haha cheers guys. . General concensus seems to be I'm nuts but I'd challenge anyone to view and not have massive want. . Andy has built an epic machine... its a real credit. .

320d
Awesome. Must be absolutely rapid. Fair play for buying this. If I'd of had the spare cash I'd love something like this.