ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

Trophy Turbo :)
Shhhhhh.. Its only a cheapie mate as i said ive only sold the love of my life to help the Wife have time off with the children!!! hahaah

:)

Ill post some pix when i wash her tomorrow ;)

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Anthratice/silver turinis needed! Imo ofcours :D very nice car there though. Any pics of the T? Or are they elsewhere and i'm missing them?!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Got the valeter to give the clios a quick going over...

20130704_153901_zpsabe543ef.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Yes its 3000gto Unfortunately an auto. . Ive been advised they're not as popular :( all for sale lol. ..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Tbh I love them both, just go a different route depending on which one I'm out in. ..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Commented on the bargain of the century thread so thought I'd put my two pence in here. Just lol at the pace of this thing. Can only compare it an evo I had years ago and every time I drove that I smiled. Truly stunning car.

Countryman JCW
Yeah but it still wouldnt be a Trophy ;) id want the engine in the trophy shell not for the suspension, wheels and seats, but because its a trophy... personal opinion of course, i see where Andy is coming from though :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. I've yet to meet you still but I need to see this car LOL!

Ash has been s**t at inviting me to Chester recently. Barely ever speaks to me the miserable b******s so I've not seen anyone up your way. Clearly his fault that I'm unsociable tbh.

​Great purchase though!