ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE mini meet and catch up – Friday 2nd October – 7.30pm

2 girls, 172 cup
1. Needy
2. Jamie
3. Sam
4. Jacko
5. Geddes
6. -KarL-
7. Savi
8. Kev
9. Scott S
10. David Ramsey
11. Chris205
12. Steve32c
13. Andyrg
14. cliosportheth
15. mark1989
16. bark
17. scott1205
18. *Hutchy1990*
19: Hutchie
20: Knoxy
21: DazJ - 1st meet will be arriving late
22:chris_cup (noob , be nice) :D

Black 182
Might be worth trying to book a table for this, even if only half the people on the list turn up it will still be chocker. Just remember the A1 dinner meet, guy nearly had a fit when 25 of us turned up.

Hutchie, your the rep. Sort it out.

alien green rs133
Might be worth trying to book a table for this, even if only half the people on the list turn up it will still be chocker. Just remember the A1 dinner meet, guy nearly had a fit when 25 of us turned up.

Hutchie, your the rep. Sort it out.

you mean i gotta actually do something. meh ok

alien green rs133
checking with manager to see it will be ok atm

table booked :D

managed to get a manager on his first ever shift FFS :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You could also ask the manager if there's any posability on a group discount as there a few going

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1. Needy
2. Jamie
3. Sam
4. Jacko
5. Geddes
6. -KarL-
7. Savi
8. Kev
9. Scott S
10. David Ramsey
11. Chris205
12. Steve32c
13. Andyrg
14. cliosportheth
15. mark1989
16. bark
17. scott1205
18. *Hutchy1990*
19: Hutchie
20: Knoxy
21: DazJ - 1st meet will be arriving late
22:chris_cup (noob , be nice) :D
23. paul b

alien green rs133
You could also ask the manager if there's any posability on a group discount as there a few going

mark i gotta ring back few days before anyway :eek:

and as its a small pizza hut we may end up in two groups inside. sure it will be ok ;)

Barge
LOL... Hutchie, are you trying to make out you had something to do with organising this?

Ps. And the Scottish craic... Is old. Nuff said.

Barge
Roffl3zorz. Indeed. Good lad for checking with the numbers, I was going to do it closer to the time but good lad anyway.

E92 M3
u still not the area rep lyk needy? dont think i will be going for somthing to eat as i have got work but i will come and have a catch up

E92 M3
i thought you would ov been by now lyk has there been talks or not.

you it will be good to see you to. i wana know the krak about trax lol

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
what time will everyone be staying there til, just i don't finish work until 7.30

Barge
what time will everyone be staying there til, just i don't finish work until 7.30

7.30pm - I'd say probably go in to eat around 7.45pm. I imagine everyone will still be there till probably 9.30/10 for chat, pic whoring, etc. :cool:

Get yourself along my flower.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Look after your cars properly then and ya won't get swirls. Daft buggers. I'll get yas car cleaning for dummies.

Barge
RB hardest colour to keep perfect. FACT!!! None of these bobby metalics, hiding all the swirls. Sheds are in anyway. I <3 mine - it's lucky it's been washed since Trax TBH otherwise I'd still be rolling with 'Ginger ASW' and 'Timmay loves old women's tits' on it.

Glanza V
mine gets a full goin over every 2weeks but its goin in2 nedetail for the full works in the new year :D

pure clean freek ftl :eek:

Glanza V
would have to agree a tad with black, hutchys (hutchy1990) old pearl black 1.2 was a b***ard to keep clean and when you did clean it the water marks showed up and dryed on stright away lol

E92 M3
yer when i had mine you had to dry it perfect or would leave marks and then you would drive down the street and it was dirty again lol