ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OK Diner Mini Meet

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
is there any of the how can i put it more mature gents turning up for this meet or is everey one fairly young lol

Everyone is welcome fella. It was all our 'first meet' at one point and we all make new comers welcome no matter what age.

this will be my first meet aswell.

This will be my first meet as well I will meet you guys at silverlink at 7 if that's alright.

I don't think you guys could of picked a better 'first meet' to come to in fairness! :)

Wouldn't call it a mini meet. Me and Bazza are meetin at mandale petrol station at 6.30 if anyone wants to convoy down with us

This is not really a mini meet anymore and I'm shocked at the amount of people attending.

This should be a really good meet and I hope everyone enjoys.

Also, just be aware that when entering the services / diner there isn't a lot of spaces for parking. Please be considerate and don't block the joe public in and don't be flying around the car park.
The last thing we want is an accident.

See you all tomorrow guys & gals.

Last edited:
1) James1740 ​- Eating)
2) BlackGold
3) jonw279 - Eating
4) Ryan218
5) Michael Leck
6) robbie1988
7) cadab - Eating
8) Geddes - Eating
9) Peteapp
10) si_hartlepool
11) -KarL-
12) Wayne-G
13) Stu - Eating
14) N!ick
15) NDO4 - Eating
16) Nick (NDO4's Mate) - Eating
17) 24JSeymour
18) Thenorth - Eating
19) Leeroybrown
20) Glenn_adam_doble - Eating
21) jack - Eating
22) Conker#
23) JacK_90
24) Rob182
25) Simon7929
26) bazza_
27) joej9
28) Craig
29) Kris
30)pearse
31)foxy
32) Korky
33) BenMc
34) JonesyFX
35) Craig White (C3WYT)
36) d4nmc

1) James1740 ​- Eating)
2) BlackGold
3) jonw279 - Eating
4) Ryan218
5) Michael Leck
6) robbie1988
7) cadab - Eating
8) Geddes - Eating
9) Peteapp
10) si_hartlepool
11) -KarL-
12) Wayne-G
13) Stu - Eating
14)
N!ick
15) NDO4 - Eating
17) 24JSeymour
18) Thenorth - Eating
19) Leeroybrown
21) jack - Eating
22) Conker#
23) JacK_90
24) Rob182
25) Simon7929
26) bazza_
27) joej9
28) Craig
29) Kris
30)pearse
31)foxy
32) Korky
33) BenMc
34) JonesyFX
35) Craig White (C3WYT)
36) d4nmc
37) Hopey-182

bg 182 ff
1) James1740 ​- Eating)
2) BlackGold
3) jonw279 - Eating
4) Ryan218
5) Michael Leck
6) robbie1988
7) cadab - Eating
8) Geddes - Eating
9) Peteapp
10) si_hartlepool
11) -KarL-
12) Wayne-G
13) Stu - Eating
14)
N!ick
15) NDO4 - Eating
17) 24JSeymour
18) Thenorth - Eating
19) Leeroybrown
21) jack - Eating
22) Conker#
23) JacK_90
24) Stucky (JacK_90 Mate)
25) Rob182
26) Simon7929
27) bazza_
28) joej9
29) Craig
30) Kris
31)pearse
32)foxy
33) Korky
34) BenMc
35) JonesyFX
36) Craig White (C3WYT)
37) d4nmc
38) Hopey-182

R26/200 Raider
Better get the overflow car park ready! I think there is a service station on the Northbound side. Some of us might have to park in there. We shall have to shout across to each other.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I might be there, but i defo wont be eating. Just be a quick visit to say hello to people and a quick natter with people i met years ago i.e Geddes and -Karl-. Lots of new names i dont recognise and like i've said before, im a little old to be hanging out in carparks, only JUST on the good side of 40 ;)

RB 200
haha, Im 22, dont enjoy the car park thing as much as the crack on with some mates and some random CS people :p and a good bite to eat. its not often we meet in a carpark to be fair we're meeting at a restraunt / cafe :) stick about for a bit, don't need to rush off fella

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I might be there, but i defo wont be eating. Just be a quick visit to say hello to people and a quick natter with people i met years ago i.e Geddes and -Karl-. Lots of new names i dont recognise and like i've said before, im a little old to be hanging out in carparks, only JUST on the good side of 40 ;)

Hello Hawkeye aye been a while, i'm 34 gone July. Getting abit old for some of this now too :) . Been a few years since last spoke to you, if your there i'll try and spot you out if i remember what you look like i think i do

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Lol. I will be in a Megane mate, probs just be sat in it watching the world go by ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If your going to be there I'll find ya. I've been to meets for 7 years or more now and people come and go. So many names I don't know either and some people I recognise but don't recall their names

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
39 next month so not alone. We can have a chat about things we have in common, like...cheap insurance;)

I think an over 30's mini meet could be an good idea, tucked away in the corner somewhere to discuss dental plans, how to mow your lawn in straight lines etc.;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just washed my car ready for tomorrow. Yeah I'm sure we'll have something to talk about

If anyone has a 172 P/S seat runner going cheap bring it tomorrow. I might buy it of you

bg 182 ff
Meeting another lad called rob182 on here on the way down

on another note car washed vacumed and waxed and polished now what are the bets it rains haha.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I will pop up for half an hour and say hello. Will sit in the old mans corner ;-)

2004 Clio 182 cup
Some of us from Stockton are meeting at mandale petrol station at 7

So who will have the cam out and my dad mate coming along in his black 182 aswell.