ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OK Diner Mini Meet

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
basic_logo.jpg

Hey people.

After a successful CSS gathering (Big thanks for everyone getting there on time!!!) i thought we might as well get back on it and get some meets organised.

Me and James have came up with a little Mini Meet which is going to hopefully be on the 22nd of August.

The Ok Diner is on the A19, Southbound side near Elwick.

You can see the Diner here - http://goo.gl/maps/iejNI

The opening hours of the OK Diner are 8AM-10PM so i think we should meet at about 7.30PM which will be light enough to grab some pictures, and give everyone enough time to grab some food and then have a natter.

You can see the OK Diner menu here - http://www.okdiners.com/menus-about-our-food

The address for anyone using a sat nav:

A19 Southbound
Elwick
Hartlepool
TS27 3HH

This date is not set in stone, but its just one we both agree'd on.

Please state in the thread if you can make it and if you think its a good time or PM me or James.

Lets hopefully get a better turnout than our CSS convoy and keep it up for the rest of 2012.

If you are a new member, please get yourself along. I know the new mailing list has been filling up so would be good to see you there. You can always meet a member closer to you and then drive to the Diner with them if you dont wish to turn up on your own but we are all nice people!

To summeries. OK Diner. 22nd of August. 7.30PM. Be there!! :D

Thanks,
Sam!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'll come down, rude not to when its only 10 mins from my house.

Will you be sending out a pm a few days beforehand so people dont forget ?

RB 200
I'll be eating IIRC its lovely :D and i'll not misplace my camera this time like saturday :mad:

Right i'll be there -

1) James

Inferno 225
U better believe it dude ya will hear me when I'm on my way ha ha , im going to fit it on sat after I get it welded , carnt wait ha ha

lecky

Diesel Barge
Just so you know there is already a meet on Wednesdays at ok diner, always a load of American cars outside, and the car park is normally full because of it. I went last Wednesday and there's nowhere to park.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I might tag along, I like the ok diner. I'll keep an eye on this

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had stuff on my mind, been keeping myself busy and hitting the gym :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll come down, rude not to when its only 10 mins from my house.

Will you be sending out a pm a few days beforehand so people dont forget ?

Yeh. Dont want you forgetting again! :)

If people put there names down and carry on the lists ill PM you all. :)

Sam!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lol geddes are you on the gear getting massive? Hero

Gear getting massive? Don't understand :)

Think I know what you mean now, no I'm not lost 5 stone now since Jan just need to maintain it and do more weights, all by myself and nee shakes n stuff.

Be a canny meet, should be able to make it

Last edited:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

Think I know what you mean now, no I'm not lost 5 stone now since Jan just need to maintain it and do more weights, all by myself and nee shakes n stuff.

Ill ring up in advance and get them some salad! ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

Steroids mark ;)

thats great news mate, takes some motivation to lose that sort of beef. Need to get off me arse and get back to the gym aswell, arms have shrank down to 16" now from 18.5" . Not impressed with my lazy efforts lol

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1) James1740
2) Chris205
3) jonw279
4) Ryan218
5) Michael Leck
6) robbie1988
7) cadab
8) Geddes
9) Peteapp

I'll be coming down :)

How many people are eating?

1) James1740
2) Chris205
3) jonw279
4) Ryan218
5) Michael Leck
6) robbie1988
7) cadab
8) Geddes
9) Peteapp
10) si_hartlepool​

R26/200 Raider
Not sure if I can make this, as I am at work from 1455 onwards and finish 2200ish. Will see if I can get out a couple of hours earlier.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
1) James1740
2) Chris205
3) jonw279
4) Ryan218
5) Michael Leck
6) robbie1988
7) cadab
8) Geddes
9) Peteapp
10) si_hartlepool
11) -KarL-​

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
If people are coming can we try and update the list as it looks like we are going to have a decent turn out here so I may have to ring up and see if we can book a table or to.

Can you also write down If you are getting food so we know numbers!

Cheers guys! :)

Sam.