ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE mini meet and catch up – Friday 2nd October – 7.30pm

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Na mate changed my mind gonna save for my next car instead cos think I'm bored of the Clio thing now, fancy a p1 so don't need much extra cash over mine.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just drove my mates and thought they were quite good and always loved the p1. It's another Clio at the end of the day I'll leave that 1 to the kids.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Dunno will wait till my court case is sorted then if everything is fine I'll get it early next year so only a few months.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be over the retail park earlier than 19:30 cos i'm all ready over that way abit pointless heading home and back over myself, anyway i'll be there roundabout 18:00 if anybody want to head over then

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If no one is even more keen as me to join me, if not i'll be on my ipod watching a movie lol

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL.. I thought this was on a sunday. I think someone should pick me up so i can start drinking early!

Glanza V
he geddes me and hutchy1990 could meet ya at 6 for a bit crack gunna be bored as fcuk and were uber keen :D haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
he geddes me and hutchy1990 could meet ya at 6 for a bit crack gunna be bored as fcuk and were uber keen :D haha

aye nee bother, see you around there around 18:00, if you see a flamer 172 it'll be me

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I may be early as well. Not because I'm keen. I just have no clue where it is.

Piss to find mate. On the A1, durham and sunderland exit. Left at the round about, then right at the lights (just infront of the shell garage) and head towards carrville, straight up the high street and over the A1 again, until you get to a mini round. Turn left and you'll be able to see the retail park.

I'll be coming from newcastle too so you can follow me if you want..

E92 M3
what time is every1 else coming as i am still unsure if i will have tym do get sumit 2 eat. do ya think i will have time if i start work in durham at 9

Trophy 142 / 500
think i will have a look up for this as been a while since i was out with ya's!

wont make it for food though!

any idea on what time people will be heading to underground car park?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Cleanest slowest silver ph1. ; p.

I will take the cleanest faster silver ph1 then :D

This is my first outing with you lot in the clio so dont pick on it too much :) it will be dirty off my ventures to work in newcastle

Geddes- I will probably get there around 6.30-6.45 so grab a couple of pics before it gets dark :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I will take the cleanest faster silver ph1 then :D

This is my first outing with you lot in the clio so dont pick on it too much :) it will be dirty off my ventures to work in newcastle

Geddes- I will probably get there around 6.30-6.45 so grab a couple of pics before it gets dark :)

Aye no bother see you around then then

Glanza V
any1 got anymore info on the carpark?? many people up for this? :) would be quite good and seems as its goin to be pissing down all day makes gud sence:rasp:. prince bishops?

Barge
Details bump.

Plan being hook up at Pizza Hut at Durham Retail Park (http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurant/huts/DURHAM-pizza-hut.html)

Date: Friday 2nd October.
Time: 7.30pm (ideally this will give people time to get in from work, clean up for me <3, and get back out. ;)) as it closes at 10pm. /ghey
Place: Pizza Hut at Durham Retail Park.

It's raining atm, hopefully it'll stop. If not I guess they can't stop people going into the PB carpark - although it's a Friday night and it'll probably be busy as they do close the floors off.

Trophy 142 / 500
would it not be worth ringing the car park and enquiring if we could have a floor for ourself?

they agreed to this before iirc

Glanza V
would it not be worth ringing the car park and enquiring if we could have a floor for ourself?

they agreed to this before iirc

they let us have the top levels but wwith us going down at possibly half 8 - 9 afta pizza and wat not they mite not be keen to have them open that late.

Trophy 142 / 500
is it not worth one of the reps possibly finding out?

dont fancy standing out in the rain all night!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
If your going to the prince bishop multi, Geddes is your man. He likes the girl their and always manages to get them to let us in......must be his charm!....