ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Mar 19, 2015] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Livingston)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Will keep it short and sweet since it's taken long enough to get a thread up already, sorry!

Next monthly meet. 19th March @ 7pm.

Should really be back over in the east this month to keep things fair but I was thinking Livingston way since it's relatively central, if we can find some free parking (yes I'm tight like that lol!), but we always have the good old fallback plan of Krispy Kreme too...
Open to ideas but I'll make sure something's sorted in the next couple of days.

Again, everyone's welcome, come along and meet some new folk if you're new. Always a decent laugh!

Location: Almondvale South Retail Park has loads of parking, easy to get to as well, so we'll meet up there. EH54 6XG is the postcode for the sat nav folks :)

Last edited:

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Edinburger! It's 3 strip clubs nd you do a tour of them, the glorious pubic triangle

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
  Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I should be ok for this , livingston is full of car parks and roundabouts , we will defo find somewhere that works :tonguewink:

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No worries about anyone being a bit late, it's a decent distance for some of you's, just don't turn up 2 hours late like some... @Dannyeff :wink:😂

@w33 brl let us know if you're coming, will bring the dashcam along since I forgot it last time!

Been thinking about a location, and the retail park bit at the south side where Frankie & Benny's is will be an easy enough place to meet up. Will update the map and details in the OP.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not been on since Tuesday I think, I was planning on coming down once the baby had settled for the night but figured that no-one would've been around at quarter past f**king midnight :sleeping: