ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 15, 2015] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Edinburgh)

Clio MK3
Il be there not sure what time at tho depending on the traffic and how bad the rain il lol still got a gubbed abs

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So how many actually heading along to this, 5 or 6 ?
Aye looks to be about that. I'll tag some of the folk from the last KK meet later when I'm on the computer, see if anyone else is coming.
Im out.

Working.
Sorry.
Nae worries! Coming to Tony Roma's next month?
Il be there not sure what time at tho depending on the traffic and how bad the rain il lol still got a gubbed abs
I've had no abs in my DCI for about 7 months lol! Its lucky I've got decent tyres. Say between half 7 and 8 for meeting up. Will hopefully let most of the traffic die down before you have to head through.

Clio MK3
Lol had it on a kts on Monday said it was the nsf speed sensor so waiting for it getting delivered lol, good thing about kk tho is coffee and donuts under one roof win win if u ask me lol

RS200, LY182, 172cup
I'm out now as well, missus took the clio to work and she ain't finishing till 11 😞
Don't fancy bringing evo either. Have a good one guys :up:

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Probably going to get there at 9:15. I know I'll miss you lot but the misses wants a donut lol
I'll be there for the next one hopefully