ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/E Trax 2009 thread.

Barge
We have Trax coming up (6th Sept 2009). :cool:

The usual lot seem to be going to stay here: http://www.expressnorthampton.co.uk/Express-by-Holiday-Inn-Northampton-Home/express-by-holiday-inn-northampton-m1-jct-15.html - Travelodge have probably banned us all and have circulated mug shots around all hotels after FCS!

Anyway, ClioSport.net have a club stand for the event and tickets can be bought from the club shop for £15.00. More information is available at http://www.cliosport.net/forum/announcement.php?f=110&a=92.
Deadline: 1st August 2009 to buy tickets for the club stand, so it’s not far away. If you want it... Get in!

Plans would be to head down on the Saturday, takes roughly 3 hours or so I’d say leaving around 12ish to get to the hotel for the 3pm check in (firmer details to follow). No doubt there’ll be the usual CS style piss up as per.

If you're going stick your name down and we'll see what the interest is like. Cheers.

1. Needy

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You's are pussy cat's! Next scottish nite out at the jew's jaff you's need to jump a flight up!

172 Cup
One shall be attending but heading down with me mate in his saxo.

Everybody playing out in MK?

1. -KarL- just to see n0rm :eek:
2. Needy
3. Jacko
4. JME

Should be convoying with y'all too! HAI ITALICS.

i better start brewing refreshments soon tbh

* edit, bex dont for get the lemon fanta.

/i get thirsty

Barge
Knowsit n0rm. You'd better get talking these fairies round TBH, before they back out!

Ticket booked. Hotel booked. :cool: Needy doesn't mess about.

Knowsit n0rm. You'd better get talking these fairies round TBH, before they back out!

Ticket booked. Hotel book. :cool: Needy doesn't mess about.

TBH im thinking a HUGE *round 'em up* PM tbh

good lady.....thats the passion, im booked up, although not taking the v6.

Barge
LMAO. Good times!!

Yep. Get the round 'em up tactics sorted. The price has gone up booking directly, but that link I posted above is still £47 quid.

Barge
The hotel doesn't charge you... It just reserves your room apparently so it said when I booked so only your 15 quid ticket charge ATM! Win!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Bec have you got your cousin sharing with you? Or can I hop in? :eek:

(Don't mind booking my own room in the slightest, just thought I'd be cheeky....)

Barge
It's a double bed room, not sure if there's a couch, etc. But she says she's coming, whether she does or not - we'll see.

Hutchie shotgunned the floor if he needs to - but Karl is going so he might be sharing that way.

But do whatever you feel comfy with doll.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sorry to say cant make it to Trax this year, would like to of gone but my contract has ran out as long as it could so i'll be out of a job end of next week, so i'll have to save as much cash as i can untill i find something else

Geddes

Black 182
I might be able to get to this now, just checked and the rooms are still cheap-ish, will check funds and hopefully get the monday off work.