ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Xmas Bash / CS party animal reunion 2009!

Barge
Right my cherubs; there was some discussion after both FCS and now Trax about some kind of Christmas night out. The NE’ers will more than likely be having one anyway, so I thought I’d open it up to all you gorgeous people for a good ol’ CS piss up. :cool:

So here we go...

Location: Newcastle! (The city with a legendary nightlife and scantily clad girls!)

Date: Saturday 12th December 2009

Hotel: http://www.hiexpress.co.uk/h/d/ex/925/en/hd/ncljb I’d recommend this one as it’s close to the action and is one of the only ones not making you book up for a minimum two night stay. But, a night in Newcastle City Centre is not cheap - you’ll have to pair up/4’s up as it’s £70 a room at the moment! Which closer to the time will get more expensive, fo sho.

Parking: It’s £10.50 per 24 hours in the car park opposite the hotel – I think it’s a NCP, so I’d get as many people in a car as possible, or perhaps even look at train routes? This hotel isn’t very far from the train station.

Plans, etc. will be firmed up nearer the time. But I’d guess it’ll consist of food, drinks, club, and keel over.

So in the interest of errr... gauging interest, stick your names down if you’d be up for a jaunt to the NE... You know how we party!

PS. Get saving your pennies - this won't be cheap!

1. Needy

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1.T5
2. Jacko
3. Needy
4. Sam - Sharing with Joe + Becca + Anyone else who wants to crash in joes room. XX

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Also, Needy has said she is gona cook everyone sunday lunch at hers to sort the hangovers out. So you may aswell just come down for that if nothing. :D

Barge
Did I, Sam? :p

1. Needy
2. Jacko
3. T5 (<3)
4. Sam - Sharing with Joe + Becca + Anyone else who wants to crash in joes room. XX
5. Melly (possibly)
6. n0rm

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1. Needy
2. Jacko
3. Geddes
4. T5 (<3)
5. Sam - Sharing with Joe + Becca + Anyone else who wants to crash in joes room. XX
6. Melly (possibly)
7. n0rm

BMW M5 & E36
I'm being pestered by the Lincolner. So i'll be a possible too

1. Needy
2. Jacko
3. Geddes
4. T5 (<3)
5. Sam - Sharing with Joe + Becca + Anyone else who wants to crash in joes room. XX
6. Melly (possibly)
7. n0rm
8. Whiteley - mebbe.

Aye, will see if the other Lincolner's are in, Sheffielder's. Make's it easy pack fighting up.

Loves.

I'd be interested, pick me up? ;)

1. Needy
2. Jacko
3. Geddes
4. T5 (<3)
6. Melly (possibly)
7. n0rm

8. gary172nocup
9. Greg (maybe)

BMW M5 & E36
Ermmmm. Leaving me out :(

1. Needy
2. Jacko
3. Geddes
4. T5 (<3)
6. Melly (possibly)
7. n0rm
8. Whiteley (poss)

9. gary172nocup
10. Greg (maybe)

A ANIMAL
1. T5 (<3)
2. Jacko
3. Geddes
4. Needy (<3 x2)
6. Melly (possibly)
7. n0rm
8. Whiteley (poss)
9. gary172nocup
10. Greg (maybe)

Thanks btw Sam. i'm gonna steal your phone btw

1. T5 (<3)
2. Jacko
3. Geddes
4. Needy (<3 x2)
6. Melly (possibly)
7. n0rm
8. Whiteley (poss)
9. gary172nocup
10. Greg (maybe)
11. Alex (hotel)

Ms "Forum User" Tyssen would like me to volunteer her name towards the list. She said she also really really wants to share a hotel room with Christopher, if he's going. :approve: