ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My track only Monaco

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The chap who I bought the car off has an r26 in ly which is tempting. He misses the Clio. Will have a good think

172 Cup
I had a Megane F1 225 I took it round Alton Park I thought it felt heavy and it destroyed tyres very quickly. Wasnt bad as a road car though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
After a ponder I will be sticking the car up for sale, will do a decent advert tomo. If anyone who has followed the thread and is genuinely interested pm me. I just don't use it enough sadly

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Jim. Tried to include as much as I could. Genuinely been a great car but maybe time to try something else. Mind you if I get no interest in the next couple of weeks I will probably keep it and book a trackday. I tend to change my mind often, similar to your good self lol :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't really thought tbh. The chap who was very interested subject to seeing it bought one on eBay. See Clio discussion. Another guy who I txt to say I was keeping it said if I change my mind again he will be with me Saturday to collect. I've got a bit going on at the moment so the car isn't a priority. Glad it's staying though

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Righty. So going to advertise the car on ph at the weekend. Question, should I put the car in the Renault sport section or the track whore section?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
True. Will go with that.

I've adjusted the price to £1850 on here before I stick it for £2000 on there

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Wish I had the money to buy this.
Been out on track in it twice now and its ace. Bargain at that price but he wont sort me finance. Selfish git.
Great buy to whoever gets it, cant believe its still on here tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
And a perfect passenger to boot. Over the years the people who want a full blown conversation is funny.

'Yeah so I did that and the other today'
'Oh right' lol.