ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My track only Monaco

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No idea, never weighed them in comparison mate. Will see how I get on but if I can get different tyres to try, cheap, will stick with these at the mo.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
God I need to drive this. Been let down today on the sale of my impreza. Chap coming from Aberdeen on Sunday to view/take away. Set the ball in motion

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Spec is quaife diff bc coilovers itg maxogen induction kit all belts just done by birchdown. It's brilliant

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Small update, I've done a grand total of zero to the car, hasn't moved :(. Slowly buying bits, well fluids for it then book it into blink mororsport. Really need to pull my finger out

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Honestly mate it's doing my head in, zero spare time. Once the tracking has been done I will be booking a trackday if any of you guys fancy it :)

Renault Clio 172
Hi,

Are there any specific track days organised on here, where a big bunch of clips get together? No more time for me this year, but if there are some next, it would be good to test them against each other.

Clio 182, Supra RZ
could be a coincidence but thats not next to ats on pensby road is it? just hit me when i seen wirral and white subaru as your avitar drive past that thing daily very tidy :up:

Clio 182, Supra RZ
Arctic blue 182 also a track project but using it as my daily at the moment you most probs seen it he lives just after the pensby pub on corner of cornelious drive.

Clio 182, Supra RZ
Yeahh ian family friend and its getting there now got rid of the dreadful k-tec grill yeaterday other bucket going in this week after some tar removal from floor pan I should really start a build thread :/

Clio 182, Supra RZ
Its a power flow decat back with a centre silencer so its not ruthlessly loud only problem is th de-cat section isnt removable :/

Clio 182, Supra RZ
had it 6months end of this month i like it that much im in a debate weather to tax this or my astra but i supose thats a good thing about the way the new tax disks work easy to switch between cars. Did you used to have a black sport with f1s?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah righty, looks a clean car. Yeah mate that was mine too, should have kept it tbh, quick car. Although saying that my Monaco is no slouch. You thinking of tracking the Clio?

Clio 182, Supra RZ
only seen the black clio few times from what i seen was spot on and yeah thats the reason i bought it originally it was never going to be driven on the road but i just cant help it going to drive it now untill it gets unbearable.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I should have done what I've done now. Buy a toy and a cheapy for work. Passed the stage of caring what I drive to work, cheaper the better

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I should have done what I've done now. Buy a toy and a cheapy for work. Passed the stage of caring what I drive to work, cheaper the better
Old vag tdi and run it on bio diesel.

Or have you got something already?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Using a c1 from work at the mo, now that's a cheapo car to run, especially when customers put fuel in it :). Just waiting for a fiesta or alike to come in px. Not missing the mpg on the scoob one bit.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
id say that subaru is a very nice "cheapy"? would love to see what a "pricey" is!!!

Cheap car at £2k ish, but depressing the amount of fuel it drank. Comes a point where you think, is it worth spending £40 a week going to and from work, I live in moreton. That and being ocd about parking it anywhere etc.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like a dephaser issue. I'd take it to Birchdown or if @bloke can do them take it there. He's only in Wallasey I think. If you need the parts let me know as I can get them at trade price. Or ask Ian to source the parts, whatever is easiest

Clio 182, Supra RZ
yeah if you can get the parts in would be great! doesnt need to be asap just when ever you got some spare time :up: