ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My petrol blue girl!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks tidy. I still want to see one of these. Hope there's one at FCS this year.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Here's the most recent pic of her. Satin blacked the wheels, added grooved front discs and had the centre silencer took out as it was rusty and blowing. Think she looks nice now.
0bc133b2.jpg

Inferno 182 & Saxo
What discs did you go for? Black 182 wheels I dont think work on many colours but oddly I dont find that too bad

1.2 16v
Guessing thats not a common colour? Never seen it before, looks lovely though. IMO the black wheels look good :)

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Off topic but, drilled and grooved etc, does that not just reduce the surface of the braked disc there for reducing your braking ability? Not a brake expert or anything but thats my thought from my Science gcse :p

Inferno 182 & Saxo
trade off as it supposedly better with heat dissipation at a slight trade off with pad life. Are you going to notice on a clio though? The answers no, hence most people use the "normal" discs. Drilled discs can potentially crack around the holes. Ive run a set of drilled discs with no problems but its a niggling though in the back of your mind and something else to keep checking for

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks like it needs a splitter !! Gorgeous colour though =] !!

Did have a gen one, but it broke, then I fitted a skoda splitter but yanked it off on a curb, just need to refit it.

Guessing thats not a common colour? Never seen it before, looks lovely though. IMO the black wheels look good :)

Yeah, extremely rare mate.

trade off as it supposedly better with heat dissipation at a slight trade off with pad life. Are you going to notice on a clio though? The answers no, hence most people use the "normal" discs. Drilled discs can potentially crack around the holes. Ive run a set of drilled discs with no problems but its a niggling though in the back of your mind and something else to keep checking for

I only got them because they were cheap and I like the look, not for the performance side. I do keep checking for cracks etc.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
The black wheels do nothing for the colour mate.

There was one on here recently with silver Turinis and the colour looked great against the Petrol Blue!

That'll be mine - erm thanks (can I say thanks in someone else's thread?)

I actually like the black wheels (I liked the sliver too though!)

Need to sort my brakes too.

Oh, and sort your bullets now they don't match the wheels - just kidding!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Fitted my ph1 gearstick yesterday. In my opinion it looks great and feels better!!
09D4A096-721A-4223-BC5B-AC310D39013C-1333-00000108718E8923.gif

excuse the rubbish!! ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Is that a standard ph1 gear stick? Looks great either way.

Looks good on black wheels too. I'm still waiting to see one of these. Come to the next west mids meet.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi thanks!! Yeah a standard ph1 gearstick. Fitted it yesterday, was a bit of a pain ( and in my stupidity I fitted it wrong) but i really like it.
I am going to try but I'm working till 8 that day so unless I can get out of it, I will have to come to another. Gutted isn't the word!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah yesterday morning it wasn't cold out but my knob was cold to the touch. Took some getting used to!!

I've gotta say while it does look good with black wheels (I don't usually like black wheels but it looks nice here), the silver make it look the bee knees, probably due to the fact they're so rare so standard = win!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks great! I want to see one so bad. Got to admit. I'm in two minds with the black or silver wheels. They both look great.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Interesting find, looking through the booklets that came with the car tonight, I found the original leaflet for the sale of the car, and the colour is listed as being 'paddock green'.