ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My petrol blue girl!!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
dont get me wrong its one of my favourite ever colours on a car and ive seen one around swansea which does look epic in the sun but after 2 dull pictures in this thread im starting to think again about it :( looks like a dull british racing green in some pics :(

2014 Clio 200t edc
Really i know what you mean about the colour in dull light, but believe me owning it is worth it in the sunlight, or at petrol stations!!!

Fiesta ST-2
Don't let the poor light put you off, it's awesome IMO in any light!!
b4ffe37a.jpg

Cannock? ;p ill keep an eye out, only seen one in the flesh awhile back.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Really i know what you mean about the colour in dull light, but believe me owning it is worth it in the sunlight, or at petrol stations!!!

im gonna have to take a good look at one in sunlight and dull light before making my mind up i think

2014 Clio 200t edc
One more little update...Had a go at wrapping my bullets. I dont think I did too badly, especially with no skills or patience. looks good in my opinion with the colour.What do you think?
904294c7.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
It wasn't too bad actually, I thought it was easier than my dash strips. Would recommend it tho, I think it looks good when done right. I tried heating up the vinyl before separating it and then laying the item on it.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I got it from eBay John, but it's not the best I don't think. Did me tho.
And I know the colour is hit and miss with the light but I really like the murky look in dull conditions.

Fiesta ST-2
You do have to look twice because you don't associate the colour with a renaultsport because of how rare it is.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I totally agree, it doesn't look anything special at first glance. You can tell an rb or a silver, even a bg looks like a renaultsport, but not pb.

2014 Clio 200t edc
It was actually in 3 pieces to start with, f*cking garage I got it from did it whilst the belts were done.
But superglue and oversized washers were keeping it together.
Will do if you want one ant, waiting for skoda burntwood to get back to me then I'll get one. Can't be as5ed to fit it tho tbh. At least it's not urgent, unlike the rear bearings......

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
yeh, grab us one if you can mate, then i can give you the cash since your only round the corner!

(s)Low Dynamique
Awesome colour! Never heard of it myself, probably as there is only 29 of them like somebody said! Looks bang tidy to be fair to you!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Bummer, I've got mine in two pieces at the mo too! Let me know if there is another meet like the one above, be cool to get 2 pbs there!

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
cerrone is trying to arrange one in west mids at the moment!!!

Dons put a couple of dates forward already!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Got a bit carried away, needed new tyres but ended up with trophy turinis painted silver with pilot sport 3s all round, sportlines, a whiteline arb and going to order solid top mounts and a brace from pure motorsport this weekend. Then got to debadge the rear (got a 197 renault sport badge to go on but think I fancy the clean look now), fit 3/4 plate and repair splitter, then get the alignment sorted and detail it all up. Phew, I've got alot to do!